mamoru miyano x reader chapter 5

Hey guys thanks for the 40 reader I'm soooooo happy!!!!! Arigato guzaimas ^-^ anyway enjoy the story.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Nobu pov
I got to school and I was waiting for y/n-chan so I can ask her on a date but I'm so nervous but I know that I can do it.

Nobu-" oi y/n-chan"
Y/n-" hello nobu-kun, how are you?"
Nobu-" I'm good, um.... y/n-chan can you go out with me on a date on this weekend?"
Y/n-" um..... can I let you know tomorrow because I don't know if I have plans for this weekend ok I'll txt you".
Nobu-" ok I'll be waiting".

Time skip

Your pov
Omg I can't belive that nobu-kun ask me out, but we'll I don't know I need to ask for Haruka advice.

Calling Haruka
Haruka-" moshi moshi?"
Y/n-" hello Haruka is me y/n"
Haruka-" oh hey hey, what's up?"
Y/n-" I'm good is that I need some advice".
Haruka-" ask away, what happened?"
Y/n-" well is that nobu-kun ask me out but I told him that I will answer his question tomorrow and I don't know what to do?".
Haruka -" but girl you have the chance to have a boyfriend why are you like that?"
Y/n-" the problem is haruka, I like someone else..."
Haruka-" really who?"
Y/n-" well I like.... mamoru-Kun"
Haruka-" ......."
Y/n-" um hello? Haruka?"
Haruka-" oh um.... I see, there is a problem here too..."
Y/n-" what is it Haruka?"
Haruka-" I like him too ever since we start high school"
Y/n-" um I'm sorry I dint know"
Haruka-" don't worry let's have a challenge, the first person to confess to him and depends on the answer will respect the decision and be happy with anyone that he chose, deal?"
Y/n-" deal"
Haruka-" anyways give him a chance or just go as friends ok"
Y/n-" ok thanks, bye bye Haruka-san"
Haruka-" bye bye".

Txt to nobu
Y/n-" hello nobu-kun is me y/n um I don't have any plans for this weekend so yeah we can hang out ^-^."
Nobu-" hello, really yay ok let's meet at the park ok like at 10:00am ok".
Y/n-" ok see you bye"
Nobu-" ok bye".

Time skip Haruka pov (school)
I talk to y/n I can't belive she likes mamoru I can't lose to her he has to be mine. I'm going to say to him about her little date with nobu-kun hehehe.

Haruka-" mamo-chan!!!!"
mamoru-" what is it Haruka-san".
Haruka-" did you herd the news?"
Mamoru-" what news?"
Haruka-" that y/n has a date"
Mamoru-" with who?"
Haruka-" with nobunaga shimazaki"
Mamoru-" oh.... well thanks for saying that to me".
Haruka-" hey mamo-chan can we hang out this weekend just the two of us?"
Mamoru-" *sigh* sure I guess...."
Haruka-" yay thanks mamo-chan I'll see you this weekend, let's meet in front of the train station ok".

Mamoru pov
I can't belive that nobunaga got a date first with y/n. Shoot I was slow. *sigh* now I have a date with Haruka I know she likes me but I don't like her I like y/n but I hope that Haruka doesn't confess to me or she will get sad.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys sorry the the short story(TT.TT) but I will make the next chapter longer ok.

What will it happen on the dates will both of them confess? Or they won't? Find out for the next chapter called the date stay tune.