mamoru miyano x reader chapter 6

Hello guys I hope you are enjoying the story so enjoy this chapter ^-^
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The date your pov
OK what should I wear for the date that I have with nobu-kun? Well is not a date just going as friends.

I got ready and put my (f/c) dress with some black boots, I make my hair ( Imagen what type of hairstyle you like) and I went to the park to find nobu-kun.

Nobunaga pov
I got ready and I put my green shirt with jeans with black shoes and got ready for the date I have with y/n-chan, I'm so nervous because I'm going to tell my feelings to her today 8 hope that the plans I have will go well.

I'm waiting for y/n-chan and then she came right on time.

Y/n-" nobu-kun hey am I late?"
Nobu-" no no you are right on time" ( smiles)
Y/n-" ok so where are we going now?"
Nobu-" well we are going to the movies then we are going to a park then we arrived going to eat in a restaurant that I found that the food looks good".
Y/n-" ok let's go"

Y/n pov
I got to the park and I saw nobu-kun, I hope I dint make him wait to much, was I late?

Y/n-" nobu-kun hey am I late?"
Nobu-" no no you are right on time" ( smiles)
Y/n-" ok so where are we going now?"
Nobu-" well we are going to the movies then we are going to a park then we arrived going to eat in a restaurant that I found that the food looks good".
Y/n-" ok let's go".

And we left to the movies we saw an Anime action movie it was so good I really like it and it was very funny too.

Then we went to the park and we got to the ferris wheel then by my surprise I saw mamoru-Kun with Haruka-san. My heart dropped when I saw them together. I was about to cry but then nobu saw me and he got worry.

Nobu-" y/n-chan are you ok?"
Y/n-" yeah come on let's go"

Then I hear from a distance that some one was calling us.

Haruka-" hey y/n-san nobu-san"
Nobu-" hey Haruka-san.... mamoru-Kun..."
Mamoru-" hello nobunaga-san... Hello y/n-san..."
Y/n-" hello mamoru-Kun, Haruka-san"
Haruka-" so what are you doing guys?"
Nobu-" well me and y/n-chan we are on a date, what are you doing here too?"
Haruka-" well are an a date too"
Nobu-" oh...."
Y/n-" nobu-kun can we go and eat?"
Nobu-" sure let's go to the best Ramen shop"
Haruka-" what Ramen shop are you going?"
Nobu-" um narutomaki Ramen, why?"
Haruka-" well are going there too."
Mamoru-" let's go and eat together I heard they give discount if you are in a group."
Y/n-" ok well it is a good offer".

Then you left to the Ramen shop.

Mamoru pov
I with Haruka gosh she is annoying I can't belive it say yes going on a date with her but I need to clear my head because y/n is on a date with nobunaga-san.

Then we saw them in the park and I saw her she looks beautiful in her (f/c) dress and her hairstyle, my heart dropped when I saw her with nobunaga-san. Then Haruka called them and we got closers with them we chat a little and we agreed to eat together.

Time skip y/n pov
Then we finish eating and we went our separate ways. Then nobu-kun told me he want to say something important.

Y/n-" so nobu-kun what is your want to say to me?"
Nobu-" y/n-chan i-i.... I really like you very much will you be my girlfriend?"

I got shock I can't belive he confess to me but I only see him as a friend.

Y/n-" nobu-kun I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings because I only see you as a friend".
Nobu-" oh don't worry is ok i understand".
Y/n-" but thanks for the date I really had a lot of fun so I'll see you on Monday at school."
Nobu-" ok bye see you".

I was walking the I saw by a distance that mamoru-Kun is hugging Haruka-san. I know she told me that she is going to confess to him I see that he likes her not me. ( y/n start to cry).
I hope she can take care of mamoru-Kun. I got home and I cry on my sleep till the next day.

Mamoru pov
We finish eating and we left our separate ways and then I saw Haruka very nervous I can tell that she is going to say something to me. We got to the park and she start to stop and I looked at her.

Haruka-" um... mamo-chan I have to tell you something"
Mamoru-" ok ask away".
Haruka-" mamo-chan I like you I really do like you".
Mamoru-" Haruka-san I appreciated that you have the courage to tell me that but I can't accept your feelings I already like someone else... I'm sorry".
Haruka-" ha-ha-ha I guess I lost huh?"
Mamoru-" what do you mean that you lost".
Haruka-" I think I know who you like mamoru-san, you like y/n-chan right?"
Mamoru-" how did you-"
Haruka-" I saw the way you looked at her at the sleepover, in school and here at our date but is ok".

Then she starts to cry the only thing I can do is hug her to help her to feel better.

Then I took her at her house and I left and I saw y/n room and is dark and I got a little sad, what if she likes nobu-san and she is already his girlfriend? I got to my room and I felt heart broken and I cry on my sleep till the next day.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Hello hope you enjoy this chapter what will happen the next chapter will y/n and mamoru face each other? Or one of them will confess stay tune bye bye ^-^.