mamoru miyano x reader chapter 11

Hey guys sorry for the late update is that I was soooooo busy and I was visiting my family so yeah enjoy this chapter ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov
We say our goodbye as we are leaving back to Japan. I still have the memories of the days I have fun with my friends and my boyfriend mamoru-Kun.... oops no no is mamo-chan... hehe... I'm happy that we are a couple.

Then we arrived to Japan and we got to our house then I saw a note in my house.

To y/n

Hello y/n naruto and me we went to visit our family in Okinawa so if you see this note please stay with the miyano family I already talked to them ok... I gave the keys to Mrs. Miyano so you can take some clothes and stay there for 2 weeks ok thanks and see you in 2 weeks.

Love Hinata Uzumaki

Wow they are visiting there family. Well I'm going to get the keys and get more clothes.

As I got to mamo-chan house I knock the door.

Mamoru-" hello?"
Y/n-" um mamo-chan? Is me y/n is that Mrs. Uzumaki gave your mom the key of the house... um... is that I want to pick up some clothes and I'm coming back as soon as possible ok..."
Mamoru-" sure give me a sec that I'm going to help you.. ok..."
Y/n-" ok"

Then mamoru came and help me to pick some clothes and then I got to his house and we ate dinner.

Mamoru pov

I got to my house and then someone is knocking the door and I saw is y/n-san.

Mamoru-" hello?"
Y/n-" um mamo-chan? Is me y/n is that Mrs. Uzumaki gave your mom the key of the house... um... is that I want to pick up some clothes and I'm coming back as soon as possible ok..."
Mamoru-" sure give me a sec that I'm going to help you.. ok..."
Y/n-" ok"

Then I help her with her bag and we got to my house and eat dinner.

Then I show her the room she is staying.

Y/n-" mamo-chan thanks for showing me the house and the room I'm staying"
Mamoru-" no problem y/n/n-chan... I want to tell you something very important.."
Y/n-" what is it mamo-chan?"

As I got closer to her and got to her ear and I whisper to her

Mamoru-" y/n-san i love you very much"
Y/n-" mamoru-Kun I love you too very much "

Then we kissed and I got to my room and thinking of her and having a future with her.

Y/n pov

Did mamoru-Kun say that he love me and I told him that I love him.... omg... this is the best day of my life I have the most kind boyfriend and he told me that he loves me I hope we can be together forever... gosh how I love him very much..

Next day

I got up and got to the bathroom and fix myself and I start to make breakfast for the family.... then I feel some arms around my waist and I saw is mamoru-Kun..

Mamoru-" good morning princess, how are you?"
Y/n-" good morning mamo-chan, I'm good you?"
Mamoru-" I'm good"

As he place his head on my shoulder then he kiss me on my cheek and he let go and he help me by setting the table.

Then his family got up and they eat then left for work.

Me and mamoru-Kun are staying at the house because class don't start till 5 days so we are making plans what to do today then my phone rings.

Y/n-" hello?"
Haruka-" hey hey girl"
Y/n-" oh hi Haruka how are you?"
Haruka-" I'm good hey I was wondering if you are not busy... of you and mamoru-Kun want to hang with me and nobunaga... like a double date?"
Y/n-" um sure Haruka when?"
Haruka-" tomorrow afternoon ok at 1 pm"
Y/n-" sure see you tomorrow"

Y as I hung up with Haruka I called mamoru-Kun.

Y/n-" mamo-chan?"
Mamoru-" yes darling?"
Y/n-" Haruka called me and she asked me If we can go with her and nobu-kun like a double date?"
Mamoru-" sure that will be fun... when?
Y/n-" tomorrow"
Mamoru-" ok go and get ready for the date for tomorrow ok"

As he kiss me I got to the room and got ready for the date for tomorrow.
Then I finish and spend the day in the house playing video games with mamoru-Kun.

Then his parents came to the house and we got out to eat dinner we ate in a restaurant is very fancy bit I got the Cheapest plate I don't like to buy expensive food. Then we eat ice cream Sunday mamoru and me we share our ice cream.

Then we got to the house and I was finishing my homework then mamoru came with his books and we help each other and then we fell asleep in the table.

Next morning

I woke up and I feel a warm heat in my back and arms around my stomach and as I turn my head I saw... MAMORU-KUN?!! I was shocked and I poke his nose to wake him up.
As he woke up he start to blush red.

Mamoru-" I'm soooooo sorry y/n/n-chan I put you on your bed and I fell asleep here too... I'm sorry"
Y/n-" don't worry but please got out your room so your parents won't suspect something ok"
Mamoru-" ok"

He got up and give me a peck in the head and leave to his room and I got up and went to the bathroom and start getting ready for our date with Haruka and nobunaga.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Hey guys hope you like this chapter what will happen in the double date ? Stay tune for the next chapter ok bye bye ^-^.