mamoru miyano x reader chapter 7

Y/n pov
I woke up with a headache and with swollen eyes I cry so much I lost him... I lost to Haruka now they are a couple.. I feel heart broken I wish that I should had the time to tell him how I feel... I don't feel well so I'm not going to school today.

Mamoru pov
I woke up with swollen eyes and I can't belive that y/n is nobunaga girlfriend *sigh* I just wish I could have tell her how I feel... I'm going to school now I don't want to be late.

Time skip school
I got to school and I saw nobunaga and I don't want to talk to him but the strange thing is that I don't see y/n in school.

Then I got a txt from Haruka

Haruka-" hey mamoru-san"
Mamoru-" hey"
Haruka-" um y/n txt me and she told me that she is not coming to school because she doesn't feel well so yeah she told me that so you won't get worry."
Mamoru-" um... thanks Haruka, and I'm sorry"
Haruka-" oh that don't worry I'm glad that I got it out of my chest so don't worry ^-^".
Mamoru-" ok I'm glad that you understand anyway ttyl ok take care"
Haruka-" ok bye"

I can't belive that y/n is not coming to school maybe I should take a quick visit? Um I don't think is a good idea maybe tomorrow at school when she comes I'll tell her how she is feeling.

Y/n pov
I txt Haruka and told her that I'm not coming to school.. I am angry with her but I will not let it interfere with our friendship she is my friend since I came from America. Well ill just see what will happens in school tomorrow.

Next day
I woke up and went to school I really don't want to go but I can't stay home forever because I was heart broken so I'm going to school and be happy.

Time skip school
I got to school I saw nobu-kun I still can't talk to him because I feel guilty because I reject him but I know that he will heal in time.

Mamoru pov
I woke up and got to school and I was nervous because I can't see y/n with nobunaga holding hands and..... gosh I don't want to know the rest of it but I'm going to be happy today and be happy for y/n.

Time skip lunch
I have my lunch and as usual I went to the roof of the school and I saw y/n alone sitting eating her lunch but she feels like she is trying to avoid me but I'll give her space.

Y/n pov
I got to the roof to eat lunch I really need some time alone because I need time to think how will I react about the news of mamoru-Kun and Haruka-san been a couple so yeah I'm not going to be with them till I get the courage to speak with then again.

Narrator pov
Then just like that y/n and mamoru haven't talked to each other for 2 months because they don't know how to react the news, but the thing is that they reject the confession of each date they went but then it came a day that mamoru got really sick and his parents aren't at his house and he is alone and his parents ask y/n to take care of him till they came back to there house.

Y/n pov
I got to mamoru's house and I cooked him some chicken soup to make him better and some medicine. But then when I got to his room on was sleeping and then I was trying to be quite as possible and then he woke up.

Mamoru-"who is there? Mom?"
Y/n-" no is me y/n, your mom called me and ask me to take care of you until she comes back".
Mamoru-"oh ok".

The room felt awkward and tensed.

Y/n-" well ill better leave you so you can rest ok".
Mamoru-" y/n... wait... um.."
Y/n-" are you ok mamoru-Kun?"
Mamoru -" um is that can we talk is been 2 months that we haven't talked".

We talk till his mom came and is good to talk to him I really felt happy and joyful we laugh and talk about the future that we want. Then I got home and I fell asleep and rest for the next day.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys sakura here sorry that the story is short is that I'm sooo tired and the bad news is that tomorrow I can't make the chapter but buy the weekend I'm going to update 2 chapters so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And don't forget to share the story and leave some comments so I can have ideas that will help me a lot to keep on making ideas for the story ok thanks and take care bye bye ^-^.