mamorumiyano x reader chapter 15

Hey guys sorry for the long but very long and late update is that I had a lot of things doing in collage and a lot of personal things but here is the chapter that to you guys are waiting for ok ^-^.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mamoru pov
I got to soske's room and we started to talk about guy stuff then soske ask us a serious question.

Soske-" um guys... I have a crush on a girl in school... but I don't know what to do.."
Nobu-" um well ..... *clears up* um nobu can you help ?"
Mamoru-" just try talk to her and be first friends and let it go smooth.. I did that with y/n"
Soske-" but what happens if she thinks I'm a freak?"
Nobu-" dude come on stop been so negative please... you will do fine"
Soske-" you really think?"
Mamoru-" dude of course"
Soske-" what kind of things you guys gave to your girlfriend?
Nobu-" oh gave her a beautiful necklace and she fell in love with is and it symbols my heart and she is the only one that can have it"
Soske-" wow that is good... what about you mamoru?"
Mamoru-" well I gave her a promise ring"
Soske-" a promise ring?"
Mamoru-" yeah is like I promise to her that we will be together forever"
Soske-" um guys another question... what are you going to do when you finish high school?"
Nobu-" well I want to go to collage and I want to be with her forever"
Soske-" and you mamoru?"
Mamoru-" I want to be a voice actor when we graduate of high school I'm going to propose to y/n because I love her so much that I can't lose her and when I do I'll be with her and soporte her"
Soske -" if they want to study?"
Nobu-" I'll go to the collage she wants to be and be with her"
Mamoru-" I'll be with her and soporte her in every day and decision"
Soske-" oh ok  i hope you guys can be together forever... and nobu another question"
Nobu-" what?"
Soske-" who is your girlfriend?"
Nobu-" um... is your sister.."
Soske-" WHAT!!!!!???"
Mamoru-" dude you dint know?!!"
Soske-" no i dint know!!"
Mamoru-" dude you are very lost"
Soske-" but is ok I'm happy for you guys especially you nobunaga"
Nobu-" thanks soske"

Then we talk about other things and play video games and then we fell asleep till the next day.

Next day
We got up and the girls are making breakfast and it smell soo good.

Soske-" good morning"
Y/n-" good morning"
Haruka-" good morning"
Nobu-" good morning "
Mamoru-" good morning"

The  we ate breakfast and we play and we got out of the house and we saw a movie then we go to soske and Haruka house and we play video games and we play other games then Haruka wanted to play a last game.

Haruka-" let's play truth or dare"
Soske-" oh come on why?"
Haruka-" please it will be fun"
Soske-" ok"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Sorry for the short chapter. TT.TT
But what will happen in this game ?? O.O stay tune bye bye.