mamoru miyano x reader chapter 3

Your pov
It was nice that mamoru-Kun walk with me. But I dint know that we are neighbors but at least I can hang out with him as friends, but who knows if in the future we can be a couple.

Next day
I woke up and took a shower and got ready for school, I eat breakfast and got to the door put on my shoes and I was going to leave i saw mamoru-Kun.
Mamoru-" good morning y/n-san".
Y/n-" good morning miyano-Kun".
Mamoru-" please call me mamoru ok y/n-san".
Y/n-" ok mamoru-Kun, let's go to school".

Mamoru pov
I got up very early for school because I want to see y/n she is a good person I want to know her better but I will wait till the right moment to confess my feeling to her. By the time of got to the door and I wait, then I heard the door open and I saw her she looks beautiful as ever.

Mamoru-" good morning y/n-san".
Y/n-" good morning miyano-Kun".
Mamoru-" please call me mamoru ok y/n-san".
Y/n-" ok mamoru-Kun, let's go to school".

Off we go to school we talk about the stuff we like and dislike. We have a lot of things in common at that moment I knew she is the one for me. Then we arrived at school.

Your pov
We arrive to school and I saw Haruka and she came running and hug me.
Haruka-" ne ne y/n-chan are you busy this weekend?"
Y/ n-" no I'm not busy, why Haruka-san?"
Haruka-" is that me and nii-san are having a sleep over and I want you to come, is that soske always make sleep over and I always get bored because there are all boys and I'm the only girl so, what do you say y/n?"
Y/n-" um sure we can talk about it more in lunch time ok".
Haruka-" ok thanks y/n-san see you in lunch".

You got to the class room and you saw nobu-kun.
Nobu-" hey y/n-chan how are You?"
Y/n-" hey nobu-kun, I'm good and you?"
Nobu-" I'm good hey want to come with me at lunch time in the roof again?"
Y/n-" sure nobu-kun I will thanks".

Time skip lunch time
I went to the roof with nobu-kun and I saw a girl flirting with mamoru-Kun of got a little jealous but I can't be we are nothing we are just friends and besides he can be with who ever he wants. You went where is haruka and soske and you start to eat then mamoru came.

Mamoru-" gosh I hate been popular".
Soske-" why all the girls likes you isn't that cool?"
Mamoru-" no is not soske is a pain in the butt really, besides there are not my type".
Haruka-" anyways.... y/n-san what do you want to do for the sleepover?"
Y/n-" well I never been one before so we can do anything that is fun".
Soske-" eeeh y/n-san is coming to the sleepover?"
Haruka-" yes soske she is in do the want to be alone when you have your sleepover with your guys".
Nobu-" Nani Nani y/n-chan is going to you house this weekend? Yay, we are going to have soooooo much fun y/n-chan".
Y/n-" I hope so too nobu-kun".
Mamoru-" well then me and y/n-san are going to your house this weekend".
Soske-" what do you mean mamoru-Kun?"
Mamoru-" well we are neighbors so we can go there together and it will be easier because y/n-san doesn't know where you live".
Soske-" oh well ok ".
Haruka-" ne ne y/n-san Let's go after school to go and buy some pj's ok".
Y/n-" ok sure".

............................................................
Hello people
Soo how this sleepover will go will it be good or bad see you on the next chapter to know ok bye bye.