mamoru miyano x reader chapter 13

Enjoy this chapter ^-^
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mamoru pov
I saw y/n sleeping in her bed and I would like to make her breakfast because today she is going back to her house so I want to make her a surprise and take her on a date.

I made the breakfast and i went to her roon and she woke up.

Y/n-" hey mamo-chan good morning"
Mamoru-" good morning y/n/n-chan. I made you some breakfast" .
Y/n-" awww thanks... itadakimas".

I saw her enjoy the breakfast she look so cute eating the breakfast that I made her.

Mamoru-" did you like the breakfast?"
Y/n-" omg is so delicious I really like it mamo-chan you cook really good".
Mamoru-" I'm glad that you like it... Hey get ready for a date we are going to have because today is your last day staying here so I want it to be special"
Y/n-" ok give me a time to get ready"

I left and I did the dishes and then I went to prepare for the date too.

Y/n pov
I woke up and mamo-chan brought me breakfast in that is so cute I really like it.

Y/n-" hey mamo-chan good morning"
Mamoru-" good morning y/n/n-chan. I made you some breakfast" .
Y/n-" awww thanks... itadakimas".

The food was delicious then mamoru-Kun ask me something.

Mamoru-" did you like the breakfast?"
Y/n-" omg is so delicious I really like it mamo-chan you cook really good".
Mamoru-" I'm glad that you like it... Hey get ready for a date we are going to have because today is your last day staying here so I want it to be special"
Y/n-" ok give me a time to get ready".

He left and I took a shower and put a cute outfit and I saw mamoru-Kun waiting me and we left to our date.

Time skip
We went to the movies, the park and we ate ice cream. Then we got home and he help me packing because I'm going home. But I know that these past 2 weeks we have a lot of fun. The  school start and we are senior and I can't wait to graduate but um sad at the same time because I'm going good back to America. I don't wanna go home I want to be with mamo-chan.

Next day

I got up and I got to my house and change my clothes and I run with mamo-chan to school and we got the ceremony entry and we start to look at the classroom and we are together in the same class we are at B-3 we are so happy that we are in the same class.

There are still girls that want to get rid of me because I'm with mamo-chan but I don't care because I love him that I want to spend all my time with him.

Time skip

I got to my house and I did my homework and I started to watch anime  (your favorite anime) and then I ate dinner.

Then I got a txt message of haruka.

Haruka-" hey y/n-san how are you?"
Y/n-" I'm good"
Haruka-" I'm glad to hear that hey my brother is doing another sleepover and I want to invite you to come"
Y/n-" sure I'll go"
Haruka-" good is this weekend ok i know that our boyfriends are coming so we better not do any funny business ok^-^.
Y/n-" ok i promise"
Haruka-" ok well ill see you tomorrow at school and this weekend ok bye bye"
Y/n-" ok bye bye"

I say goodbye and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I hope you enjoy this chapter I know that is short but I'll make the next one longer I'm going to try ok see you in the next chapter bye bye =^.^= .