mamoru miyano x reader chapter 10

Hey guys thanks for the 130 views I really appreciate. Sorry for the long late update is that I was very busy and I lost some ideas for the story but here is the next chapter ok enjoy ^-^
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Y/n pov
Did I hear that right?

Flash back
Mamoru-" I like you, y/n-san. For a long time".

Omg mamoru-Kun likes me... he really likes me... OMG!!! HE LIKES ME !!!

Y/n-" um mamoru-Kun..... I too like you... since the first time I got to school"
Mamoru-" well... y/n-san will you be my girlfriend?"
Y/n-" oh my... yes, YES YES!! I want to be your girlfriend"

Then we hug very tightly and he kiss on my forehead. His lips are warm and soft, I really don't want it to stop is like a dream bit I know is not a dream. I'm glad that mamoru-Kun and me are a couple.

Then Haruka-san saw us.

Haruka-" awww look at the lovely couple"
Nobu-" awww you guys look good"
Soske-" get a room you guys"
Mamoru-" Haruka, nobunaga-san thanks... oh and soske... SHUT UP!!"
y/n-" thanks guys I'm really happy".

Mamoru pov

I told y/n-san how I feel, how will she react?
Y/n-" um mamoru-Kun..... I too like you... since the first time I got to school"
Mamoru-" well... y/n-san will you be my girlfriend?"
Y/n-" oh my... yes, YES YES!! I want to be your girlfriend"

Yes she say yes now she is my girlfriend I'm so happy that she say yes. I was scared that she will reject me but now I know that she likes me for a long time. Then the guys came.

Haruka-" awww look at the lovely couple"
Nobu-" awww you guys look good"
Soske-" get a room you guys"
Mamoru-" Haruka, nobunaga-san thanks... oh and soske... SHUT UP!!"
y/n-" thanks guys I'm really happy".

Then we got out to explore more of the town. And I saw this beautiful ring that will suit y/n-san. (Just imagine the ring of your dreams)

I'm going to buy her this and tell her this is a  promise ring that I will never leave her and protect her.

Time skip

We got to the movies and we went to see (favorite movie) and we buy some popcorn and candy. Then we sat down.

Mamoru-" y/n-san is want to give you this" (pulls out the box)
Y/n-" mamoru-Kun what is this?"
Mamoru-(place the ring on your finger) "this is a promise ring, I promise to love you, protect you, be on your side, help you in any trouble you have and be with you forever".
Y/n-" oh.. mamoru-Kun... I love it is beautifully... thank you"

Then y/n-san kissed me on my cheek, her lips are soft, delicate and warm I never want her to stop but then we saw the movies and then we got to her house.

Y/n pov

Then we took a stroll at the town and then we got to the movies and mamoru-Kun shows me something.

Mamoru-" y/n-san is want to give you this" (pulls out the box)
Y/n-" mamoru-Kun what is this?"
Mamoru-(place the ring on your finger) "this is a promise ring, I promise to love you, protect you, be on your side, help you in any trouble you have and be with you forever".
Y/n-" oh.. mamoru-Kun... I love it is beautifully... thank you".

Then I kissed him and I never want to finish kissing him. But them we got out of the movies and we went to my house. mamoru-Kun and me we drank some hot chocolate because it was a little chilli this night.

Then we got to my backyard and we lay down we got a blanket and we start to look at the stars and we started to talk a little about the day that we had the date and we explain each other and we understood how sometime some people will likes us but we never like them back and viceversa but now we know that Haruka and nobunaga are a couple and they look very cute. I hope mamoru-Kun and me we can be happy and be forever together.

Then I felt something on my lips... mamoru-Kun kissed me... we have our first kiss.. his lips are soft, warm and delicate.

Y/n-" mamoru-Kun..."
Mamoru-" shhhh call me mamo-chan ok and I'll call you (your nick name) ok "
Y/n-" ok mamo-chan, I love you"
Mamoru-" y/n/n I love you too"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I will make another update ok hope you like this story ok see you on the next chapter ok bye bye ^-^.