mamoru miyano x reader chapter 14

Hey guys sorry for the long time that I haven't made an update. I started collage and I was super busy and here is the chapter that you where waiting ok enjoy ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov
It is the weekend I can't wait to see Haruka-san. We became more closer than ever we are starting talking more about our relationship with our boyfriends and tonight we are going to talk more of your relationship.

I started to pack some clothes and then I got a txt.
Y/n-" who is txt me?. Oh is mamo-chan"

Mamoru-" hey y/n/ n-chan how are you beautiful?"
Y/n-" I'm good mamo-chan and you?"
Mamoru-" I'm good. I'm waiting you in the door so we can go to the sleepover."
Y/n-" ok I'm almost done be right there"
Mamoru-"ok"

I got my stuff and I got to the door and I see my lovely boyfriend.

Mamoru-" ready my darling?"
Y/n-" yes I am my sweetheart" (you giggle)

We are holding hands and we got to haruka's house and who greet us is soske.

Soske-" oh hey guys I'm glad you came please come in".
Mamoru-" thanks for the invite"
Y/n-" yes thanks for the inv-"
Haruka-" y/n-chan!!!!!!"

She knocked you down.

Y/n-" uff... Hi Haruka "
Haruka-" omg girrrllll we have to get going we have a lot to talk ok"
Y/n-" um ok...."
Mamoru-" hey where is nobunaga?"
Soske-" is in my room come in need to talk to you guys ok".
mamoru-" ok.... y/n have a good night ok".
Y/n-" ok"
You guys kissed and went to separate ways"

Haruka's  room

Haruka -" girl details now !!!"
Y/n-" ok ok .... sigh... look" (you show her the ring).
Haruka-" OMG GIRL THAT IS VERY PRETTY I LIKE IT!!!!"
y/n-" thanks"
Haruka-" when did he gave it to you?"
Y/n-" well he gave it to me when we're in my home town in america"
Haruka-" omg... is that an engagement ring?"
Y/n-" oh no no is a promise ring"
Haruka-" awww that is soooooo romantic"
Y/n-" thanks and how about you and nobu-kun?"
Haruka-" well are good girl... he gave me this" ( she show you the necklace)
Y/n-" oh my is beautiful Haruka "
Haruka-" thanks he told me that I'm the only person that can carry his heart and no other can".
Y/n-" awww that is romantic".
Haruka-" girl I think that my brother has a crush on a girl".
Y/n-" gasp... how you know"
Haruka-" because one day he was asking me what girls like, and I told him about what we like and then I ask him why was he asking answer, he told me nothing just wanna know, that is so strange..."
Y/n-" really because one day in school he ask me the same thing and I told him why he was asking and he told me the same thing".
Haruka-" yeah that is weird... but I'm glad that my brother likes a girl"
Y/n-" me too".

We where talking more about our dates and other girl stuff then the part got serious.

Haruka-" hey y/n-san i have a question ?"
Y/n-" ok ask away.. what is it?"
Haruka-" I'm afraid that nobu is going to a far away collage and I'm worry that he is going to forget me and I just don't know what to do so what can I do?"
Y/n- " um well you can ask him in what collage he is going and try to maintain your relationship.. Unless he proposed to you but who knows but don't worry you still have time to think and resolve the situation ok haruka"
Haruka-" you know what your right I'm going to take time and enjoy the time we have in school and then talk about what we want to do in the future thanks y/n-chan ".
Y/n-" your welcome "
Haruka-" how about you?"
Y/n-" well I don't know if I'm going back home and take collage there or stay and take collage here so I really don't know."
Haruka-" how about mamoru?"
Y/n-" well he want to be a voice actor and he told me that he going to a collage that it could help him get better at making Anime voice character... but as for me I really do think know I want to study (your dream job) but I don't think know if here I can take it"
Haruka-" well ask the teacher in school I think they can help you... I want to be a nurse to help other people"
Y/n-" that is good I know that you ate going to be a good nurse"
Haruka-" thanks y/n-san i really appreciate that your helping me".
Y/n-" your welcome... same here"

Then we started to play games and talking making our nails and hair then we fell asleep for the next day...

Hmm.. I hope what the guys are doing?

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter because there is a second part of this part is the guys part what is going on there? Is soske going to have a girlfriend? Till the next chapter ok bye bye ^-^

P.s. please leave some coments and tell me Ide as for the story so I can make more.

Oh and soon I'm going to make more story's one is of markiplier x reader and many more ok stay tune. =^.^=