mamoru miyano x reader chapter 12

Hellos enjoy this chapter ^-^
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/n pov
I woke up took a shower and got to the kitchen and eat some cereal and started to watch anime (your favorite anime). Then I felt some arms around my neck and is mamo-chan he was hugging me and he kissed my head.

Mamoru-" hey y/n/n-chan, how are you?"
Y/n-" I'm good mamo-chan, you?"
Mamoru-" I'm good. I'm going to eat some breakfast ok"

He left to the kitchen and he ate some cereal too.

Time skip
We ate lunch and I got to my room and started to get ready for the double date. I put this cute outfit (the pic above) and did my make up ( is optional but like your daily makeup) and did my hair too then I got out and mamo-chan was waiting me.

Y/n-" sorry that I took long"
Mamoru-" don't worry is worth the wait you look so beautiful y/n/n-chan"

We went to the train station and got to the amusement park and I saw Haruka with nobu-kun.

Haruka-" hey y/n-chan!!!!"
Y/n-" hey Haruka-san!!!"
Nobu-" hey mamoru-san"
Mamoru-" hey nobunaga-san"
Haruka-" let's go to the machines"
Everyone-" ok!!!"

We got to all the machines then we got to the ferris wheel and mamo-chan and me we are alone in the ride and we saw Haruka and nobunaga kissing O.o . The mamo-chan and I we saw each other and we blush.

Then I felt some warm hands on top of mine and we look at each other and we kissed. And we saw the sunset and we took a picture of us with the sunset and I put it on my phone screen because I love that picture.

Mamoru-" can you send me that picture I really like it"
Y/n-" sure"

I send him the picture and he put it on his phone screen. Then we went to the mall and we brought matching phone cover and we say our goodbye and left and got home.

We got home and I took a shower and put my pj's and I went to mamo-chan room and we talk a little. Then I fell asleep.

Mamoru pov
I had a lot of fun at the park with my lovely girlfriend y/n and we went to all the rides and we got to the ferris wheel and we kissed and took a picture of the sunset and we brought matching cover for our phones and we got home. I took a shower and put some pj's on and then y/n came to my room we talk a little then she fell asleep and I put her on my bed. And I sleep on my bed.

Next day

I woke up and I saw that y/n was not in my bed and I looked at her room and she was still sleeping there. I think she woke up and went to her room to avoid problems with my parents.

I want to have a date with her before class starts and the we graduate and I want to propose to her and married her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoy this chapter and what will happen? Stay tune ^-^.