mamoru miyano x reader chapter 9

Hey guys sorry for the long time I haven't updated because I was busy and I had a writers block so yeah I'm back so enjoy the story.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/n pov
I'm so happy that the day came to go to my home for summer vacation I'm glad that the guys are coming with me for the summer.

Haruka-" omg were here I'm soooooo excited yay!"
Soske-"yeah stop screaming Haruka ok"
Nobu-" ma ma soske don't worry we are all excited for been here ok"
Soske-" well yeah that is true"
Y/n-" well guys come on my parents are here any minute"
Mamoru-" um... y/n-san...."
Y/n-" yeah mamoru-Kun?"
Mamoru-" um.. nevermind".

Time skip
We got to my house and the guys already want to get in to the pool.

Nobu-" ne ne y/n-chan can we go to the pool?"
Y/n-" sure nobu-kun no problem"
Haruka-"yay come on y/n-chan let's go and change"
Y/n-" um ok sure come on let's go to my room and change"

The  Haruka put her swimsuit is pink and red and mine is (your favorite swimsuit) and we left where the guys are there.

Mamoru pov
We got to y/n house and I sleep most of the way because I'm nervous because I'm going to tell her how I feel about her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

Then we got to her house and I talk to her mom and dad t9 know them better and I told them that I love there daughter so much and they agree for me to date there daughter.

Then I got change to my swimsuit and wait for Haruka and y/n. Then I saw y/n with her swimsuit and she looks beautiful in want to hug her but I have to wait for the moment to come.

Mamoru-" hey y/n-san"
Y/n-" h-hey mamoru-Kun"
Mamoru-" want to swim together?"
Y/n-" um... sure"

We got to the pool and we swim and talk a little and play with the guys and the  we got out to the pool and we eat BBQ and she looks so cute how she eats. Then we finish and we play some games and then we got to sleep.

Next day
We got up and we explore (the place you live) and we have a lot of fun. Then I know that today is the day to say to y/n how I feel.

We are at the beach and we are walking on the ocean.

Mamoru-" um... y/n.. can I tell you something?"
Y/n-" sure mamoru-Kun what is it?"
Mamoru-" well I have to tell you something that I should have told you a log time ago"
Y/n-" what is it mamoru-Kun?"
Mamoru-"well is that I always li-"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lol sorry for the cliffhanger.
What will it happen?
See you on the next chapter ok the finale ok bye bye see you soon.^-^