mamoru miyano x reader chapter 4 part 2

Hello this is the 2 part of the sleepover so leave some comments to see if you guys like it and you can give me ideas for the next chapter or for the next story's ok thanks and enjoy ^-^
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Mamoru pov

I was waiting for y/n-san at her house so we can go together to Haruka-san and soske-Kun's house for the sleepover. I got to her house and I wait till she came out. We talk a little we have a lot of things in common, then we got there and Haruka took y/n to her room.

Soske-" hey mamoru-san are you ok? Thanks for coming".
Mamoru-" hey soske in fine, thanks for inviting me"

Later it came nobunaga but he look very nervous.
Soske-" oi nobu-kun how are you? Why do you look so nervous?"
Nobu-" oh hey soske, mamoru. No im  fine, is y/n-chan here?"
Soske-" yeah she is here Haruka took her to her room, why do you ask nobu-kun?"
Nobu-" a-ah is nothing just want to know".
Soske-" um.. ok then I'm going to get them so we can eat dinner, yu guys can put your things at my room ok".
Mamoru and nobu-" ok thanks".
Mamoru-" oi nobunaga can I ask you a question?"
Nobu-" um sure mamoru-san ask away".
Mamoru-" do you like y/n-san?"
Nobu-"um yes I like her why do you ask?".
Mamoru-" nothing just asking".
Nobu-" hey mamoru-san do you like y/n-chan?"
Mamoru-" yes I like her too since the day she came from school".
Nobu-" well then I can't let you have her because she is very important to me and I really like her".
Mamoru-" well you know what I like her too and she is very important to me and she is a nice person and I want to be with her".
Nobu-" hey mamoru-san I'm going to challenge you, if one of us ask her on a date we have to confess to her and she will decide who she want to be with".
Mamoru-" I accept your challenge".

Time skip dinner
We got to the dinner room and we ate and talk about things that we like and dislike.

Then we got to soske's room and we play some games and then we came to play truth and dare. Is mine turn to play.

Haruka-" hey mamoru-san truth or dare".
Mamoru-" dare".
Haruka-" I dare you to kiss y/n-chan".
I was very nervous my heart was pounding hard, I really like her I really want her to be my girlfriend but I have to do her ask her on a date and confess to her but I'll ask her on school. Then I got close to her and kissed her on her cheek. Her cheeks are soft I want to stay like that but I can't, then I move away and I saw y/n she got red as a tomato and I was red  too. Then we continue the game. That Haruka ask y/n a dare that is not a dare.
Mamoru-" hey Haruka that is not a dare is more like a demanding to say who is the person that y/n-san likes so can we move along, don't worry y / n-san you don't have to do that dare".
Y/n-" thanks mamoru-Kun".

Then we stop playing the game and we talk about random things and then y/n fell asleep on my lap and then I took her to Haruka's room and a place her on her futon and I kissed her on her forehead her skin is so soft that I want to stay like that but I have to leave before the guys suspect something. I got to soske's room and I fell asleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

What will happen does mamoru ask you on a date or nobunaga?

Who knows  stay tune for the next chapter bye bye ^-^ <3