#10 Pick Up Lines

Klaus: "Hey," He said, walking up to you and smiling. "Hi," You replied with, admiring the tall stranger who just talked to you. "So, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked, leaning on the bar you were stood at. You looked at him blankly before bursting out with laughter. "Seriously? Cliché or what?!" You asked, still laughing, leaving him looking a bit silly.

Elijah: The tall, perfect hair attached to the hot boy walked over to you, smiling and making his dimples pop. At first you thought he was just going to say hi to you, but you thought wrong. "Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.." He smirked, you almost spit out your drink from laughing. But once the laughter sobered up, you placed a hand on his shoulder. "That was cheesy, but cute. I'm (Y/N)."

Marcel: This guy across from you in the bar had been staring at you for a good ten minutes now, you were about to go and ask him what his problem was, but he came up to you before you could. He stood there and opened his mouth, as if to say something, but nothing came out. "You alright?" You asked, suddenly worrying about him. He nodded, "Damn, you're just so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line.." He spoke quietly, you smiled and started up a conversation with the handsome guy.

Vincent: "Here he is, your blind date, Vincent! Have fun." Your friend said, leaving you alone with the attractive guy in a fancy restaurant. "Hi, I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself, as he sat down opposite you. "Wow. If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged." He commented. You snorted, but laughed too. "Really? If you're going to have a date with me, don't start it with a cheesy pickup line. But I like the thought you put into it."

Josh: You've known Josh for a while, and tonight you're out in a club with him, but he decided to get a little drunk. "Josh! You are drunk aren't you!?" You yelled at him, sorry for yourself because you'd have to take him home."I'm not drunk! I'm just intoxicated by you!" He slurred. The drunkness made it even funnier than it should be.You grabbed his arm, hauling it over your shoulder. "Come on, lets get you home.."

Jackson: Jackson had you in his arms as the two of you watched TV. A commercial hit and he smiled widely "Hey babe?" "Yes?" You asked looking up at him. "I've been waiting to ask you this for a while now..... But sometimes... I just get curious." "What is it?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium." He smiled at you "Jackson what are you talking about I don't understand." " ";because you're CuTe" he smiled at you and kissed your nose .You shook your head and laughed "You are such. A NERD." You informed him before laughing "but I love you.....".