#62 He Watches You Sleep

Klaus: I woke up and [Y/n] was still sleeping. She was cuddled really close to me as of she didn't want to let me go. I admired her soft face running my fingers down her cheeks. They were really soft. Here eyelashes are naturally long and the way her hair fanned out behind her amazed me. She was everything I wanted. I took the pad of my finger and softly made small swirls on her hip. Her eyes batted open as she looked at me smiling. She closed her eyes and came closer to me taking in my scent.

Elijah: I love her with all my heart. Watching her as she cuddles up to my chest placing her hand on my lower abdomen. Her fingers slowly squeeze into a fist and then let go multiple times giving me shivers down my spine. I took my finger and slid it across her face. No, she may not be a size 2 but she's perfect to me. She looked so peacful and I didn't want to wake the beauty. Her eyes batted open and I got excited as we made eye contact.

Marcel: Wow, so is this what my dad was talking about? That one day I'm going to meet a girl and watch her sleep, and if I get a deep feeling in my stomach that means I love her. And I'm getting that feeling now. Her mouth was slightly open and her face laying on the pillow. She looked so calm and beautiful. I took a strand of hair out of her face and I saw the full structure of her sleeping face. I really did love her, and now it's clear to me that I don't want to lose her.

Vincent: I rolled over and there she was. We got in a fight last night over something incredibly stupid. I'm so shocked that she let me sleep in the same bed as her. I was wrong last night, I shouldn't have made her that hurt. It was wrong of me and I regret it. Her makeup was no longer on her face. She looked so beautiful in natural ways. Her cheeks were stained with tear marks and her face was white. How could I let her get this upset? She looked so happy and peaceful compared to last night. My words were burning in my head, drunk words sure aren't sober thoughts. I hope she's going to forgive me. 'Dumb bitch.' 'Ugly slut.' what was I thinking. Her eyes batted up and she looked at me. She wiped a tear that fell from my eye. "I'm so sorry."

Josh: Her face is perfectly symmetrical. From her closed eyes to her pink plump lips she looked amazing. This was my favorite state of her being, no make up to cover her true beauty. Her nose scrunches every once in a while and I makes me smile. She truly was adorable. She pulled the blanket over her nude chest. When she turns over I can't wait to see her turn over again. I truly love her so much.

Jackson: Y/N stirred slightly beside me and pulled the duvet closer to her chest, leaving me with practically nothing but the skin on my back. I smiled slightly as I propped myself up on my elbow and rested my head on my hand. Her chest rose and fall every few seconds and I found myself watching her sleep. Sure, it was creepy, but I couldn't help myself. It gave me a large amount of joy knowing I was the only guy in the world who got to wake up next to her every morning and be able to watch her in her truest form of innocence. It made me feel like the luckiest guy alive to be honest. I was sure that others would kill to be in my place, but they couldn't and would never be able to.