Starbucks? 2

Over the time he's been here I had over heard him speaking to his friends saying he liked me, I didn't want to believe it because, well, he was my teacher. I found out a lot about him. The band he used to be in, Green day. He was, i think, 21 because of his multiple mentions of alcohol.

Friday, music last period, time for a chill period. Jack hadn't been at school so I was nervous with it being just me with Mr Pritchard.

"hey you, what's up? I was told you weren't in?" The teacher looked round from his computer, watching me sit down.

"hey, I'm alright i was just late" I smiled slouching into a chair. "I slept in so I came in 3rd period."

"Jesus, are your parents not mad?"

I chuckle, "they both work abroad. I work most weekends and they send me money to keep me going"

"is that not hard? It took me forever to get used to living on my own, sometimes I really hated it.." He tilts his head slightly, looking confused.

"nah, I've been told im surprisingly mature for my age." I walk over sitting on the side of his desk in front of him, my leg brushing his as it sways.

MIKE POV

I stare at her, wow. She's cute, does she like me? She's acting like it...I mean she's 18 so there's a little gap but...

"are you listening? Hey! We learning or what?" Alex called out, making me snap back into reality.

"what? Uh, yeah, I guess..uh, Alex. Can I ask you something?" I watched her eyes trail down my body.

"sure you can, what?"

"Uh, so, I-I like you...and...Uh-I was wondering if you wanted to go for coffee or something?" I gave her a small half smile hoping for a good answer.

She looked at her feet, blushing deeply, "s-sure, where do you wanna go? I mean there's a Starbucks on the edge of town?"

"sounds good, what about tomorrow at about 12? I'm free, so its up to you" I started smiling uncontrollably but at the same time worrying of she would be there or if someone saw us.