16. Jack Again?

As we got into the parking at the apartment and we had both gotten of the bike as it settled, I lifted Alex by the waist letting her legs wrap round me, "You have no idea what I wanna do to you right now" I growled, looking at her, she grinned.

"why don't we start now" she giggled, her arms sitting comfortably round my neck.

I smirked at her statement as I moved in and kissed her hard, my hand naturally going to hold her neck, squeezing lightly. This was soon stopped as someone had pushed me and shouted, "Hey! Don't touch her like that! Do you even know what respect is?!"

Before I could register who it was I had already replied. "Dude it's okay, she likes that kinda stuff. Next time maybe just leave it."

Alex hit my chest lightly, "Mike, honey. Shut up please." she spoke with worry in her voice. She recognised who it was. "Jack. How do you where we live? More importantly, why are you even here?"

Shit. It was him. I never really liked Jack anyway.

"Because I've been worried about you! This relationship is not right! You can't be with him!" Jack shouted as Alex only watched.

"Jack, listen. I am happy with Mike. Our relationship is great and I wouldn't want anyone else. Hell, if we can last long enough I can see myself marrying him one day! Why are you trying to fight it?" she was starting to get Cocky again which as before was turning me on slightly. But I stayed composed and calm.

"Why am I here? Because you can't be in this relationship I'm going to help you!" I realised that Jack didn't think our relationship was bad. He thought I was bad for Alex.

I had to take over from Alex, I could tell her argument was slowly falling apart. "Right. Listen here you. It's obvious that you don't like me and don't want Alex in a relationship me with me. But we don't particularly give a shit about your opinion since we haven't seen you god knows how long! Why do you even care now?!" I stood in front of Alex, my height making me a lot taller than Jack, I used that for intimidation.

"I care because I want Alex to be safe! I care about her! I couldn't have tried this earlier since I wasn't in the country this is my first chance and I'm gonna take it!" he wasn't even affect by me.

My point that Jack should leave wasn't getting through to him at all, I didn't want to deal with this right now." Look. Man. Just leave. She's already said that she's happy with me can you not just leave it at that?"

"No I can't because I don't believe her! It sounds like you're forcing her to say that it's not right!"

I sighed heavily, a slight growl coming underneath. "I don't have time for this" I turned around picking up Alex again her legs round my waist. "Come on babe. I need you and a drink, a strong one."i walked away with Alex, who silently agreed with me, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"Fine, whatever! It's not my fault Alex if you realise you've done the wrong thing!" Jack seemingly storms away giving up on this.

I look up towards the building and see Billie and tre, hanging out the window smirks on their faces, "You two shut up before I come up there and beat you up myself!" I gave them a look before laughing.

"Yeah yeah, we'll leave you two to fuck anyway. Just try not to be as loud as you normally are! I do need my beauty sleep!" tre shouted out the window, Billie laughing at his remark.

I laughed back, Alex joining in, "fuck off guys, I'm not that loud!" Alex, giggled, blushing slightly.

"that boyfriend of yours is though!" Billie smirked as we got into the building and headed up to our apartment.