Netflix?. 4

-ALEX P.O.V-

As I directed him to where I lived I started to get worried. The neighbour underneath my apartment helped my parents keep an eye on me. If I was spotted by her she would be on the phone to my father as quick as I could run away. As I see the building and then parking lot I told him to park in my arms wrapped tighter around his waist in fear of being caught with him.

As he cut the engine of his bike he turned back, "are you okay? You held onto me pretty tight when we got here? Did I go the wrong way?"

"No...its okay, we're here, this is the right building. That's my apartment up there" I point to the second floor, hopping of the bike and taking the helmet off and shaking my hair.

"Okay" he smiled, while sorting his bike and putting the two helmets back where he got them, "guess we should head up then huh? Its kinda cold and I don't want you getting too cold"

"Uh yeah, sounds good" I come up to the building door, Unlocking it and heading up stairs. I rush up the stairs of the floor I was scared of, stopping at my door and unlocking it waiting for the teacher to catch up and not get caught.

"Woah, what's the rush Alex?" Mike turned the corner standing close me, his body towering over mine.

"Oh, uh, nothing, just not a fan of my neighbours. Don't wanna run into them" I looked away from him trying to hide my lie.

"Are you sure? You seem worried?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.." I take a long breath out, unlocking the door and heading inside.

As mike shut the door behind him I turned to face him, "well, its not much but here's where I live, sleep and get drunk" I chuckle.

"Maybe you shouldn't be saying the drunk thing to your teacher huh?" He smirks, looking around at the front room. "You got a decent place for living on your own. Its nice."

I smiled, starting to calm down, I walk to the door locking it and going to take a seat, "feel free to make yourself at home"

"Oh, thanks, I will." He smiled picking to sit close to me, I secretly liked the feeling that gave me. "So what do you do for fun when your here? do you play video games or watch Netflix?"

"Both really" I giggled, "I have a ps4, so I have games and Netflix on it...Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, why not, I like a good movie" I could feel him watching me as I got up and brought the controller over to where we were sitting.

We scroll through the endless selection of movies and decide to watch some random rom com.

.
.
.

About half way through the movie I could tell mike was getting closer to me. His arm was now wrapped comfortably over my shoulder and I was leaning on him slightly. "So..." he muttered quietly, "you enjoying the film?" His head got close to mine as he spoke softly.

"Yeah I guess, the couple are cute" I smile, feeling the warmth of his breath on my neck.

"Mhm" mike spoke softly.

I smile glancing at him. It felt so right to just be sitting close to him, watching movies together. My mind trailed away from the movie and began thinking. Would he want to be my boyfriend? but would it be caught and stopped by the schools authorities if they found out? Its not long till I leave high school, should I wait?

Jumping back to reality I realised that mike was crouched by the TV, turning it off, "surprisingly. I really enjoyed that movie. It was cute."

Damn, I had forgotten what had happened since I was daydreaming! "uh, yeah it was pretty cute" I smiled, trying to convince mike that I had seen the whole thing.

"I know you missed a lot after half way through, y'know. I notice when people day dream. Its what being a teacher does to you" he chuckled sitting back next to me and looking at his phone. "ah shit. I forgot about that.."

"what is it?" I ask curiously as mike looks at me scruffing his blonde hair.

"well, I planned to meet my friend Billie after we had seen each other and I completely forgot. So now he's in my apartment doing this..." He held up his cell showing a picture of a man, who I assumed was this Billie guy, throwing clothes all over a room with pink boxer shorts over the top of his head.

"are those yours then?" I giggled, pointing the boxer shorts on his head.

An embarrassed face came across his face as he took the phone away, "uh, yeah, they are..Heh."

"You must be pretty manly to wear pink huh? Even though not many people see it" I smirk watching his face.

"I guess" he laughs, standing up and stretching. "anyway, I really should go before it gets worse than it is. I know what Billie's like"

"okay! That's fine. I had a good day today. Best day in a while if in being honest.." Stand in front of him, smiling.

"I had an amazing day too Alex. It was really fun and I wouldn't mind doing is again" he put his arms on my shoulders. "so... How about a hug and your number?"

I laugh, "well. If your hug is good enough you'll get my number" winking, I wrap my arms round his waist as he pulls me into him. His warmth felt calming and in his arms I was happy.

"is that good enough?" Mike speaks softly into my ear, his breath against my neck.

"gimmie your phone" I chuckle, stepping out of the hug but keeping my hands on his hips til he gave me his phone.

After typing my number into a contact I hand him it back. "y'know mike, your really cool" I smile reaching up and kissing him on the cheek.

Mime smiles, blushing slightly as I kiss him, "uh, t-thanks, I better get going before y'know. Billie. Starts destroying my stuff"

After saying goodbyes I let him out the door and go to the window to watch him leave on his bike.