Looking Hot. 13

The ride to pick Alex up was long. It was only a short time before the showcase was starting and I was getting increasingly worried about singing that song and how teachers who didn't really know me would react. I run up stairs to the apartment, "Hey Alex! I'm here we gotta go I need to be back in like 30 minutes!"

"Yeah babe I'm just coming!" Alex hurried around the bedroom, looking for something. I went to stand in the door frame.

"What're you looking for?" I smirked, seeing her outfit.

"my denim jacket, the if light blue one! I can't find it and it'll look so good with this outfit!" she grumbled, searching through the closet.

"Have you looked through the jackets that are by the door? It's there is it not?" I laughed as she pushed past me, finding the jacket where I suggested. I watched her put it on as I examined her outfit, a black led zeppelin t-shirt, a black skirt that I assumed was a skater skirt since she raved about them and how much she liked them and converse which had cute looking socks poking out of them.

"So, you like what you see?" after putting the jacket on she stood in front of me looking as good as ever.

"I love it babe" I smirk, wrapping my arms round her waist and pulling her close.

She smiled staring at me for a second, "Your tie is squint." she pulled away giggling and sorting my tie.

"God your such a tease" I groaned, watching her. "and my tie is perfectly fine!"

"Now it is!" She winks, giving a cheeky smirk. "We better get going huh? Don't want you to be late!" she giggled, walking out the door.

"You will be the death of me I swear!" I sighed sarcastically, laughing as I lock the door behind us.

"By the way, have you seen my guitar? I got home early from work and I was gonna play but I couldn't find it."

The nerves caught me again, I took her guitar in for me too use for the song I was singing, it had to perfect tone. I decided to lie, "No, I have no idea. Did you take it down to billies or something last time and maybe forgot it? We could ask him when home."

"Well, maybe. I'll ask him after." she watches me approach my motorcycle as I out my helmet on and sitting down.

"Come on then, we haven't got long before I have to be back at the school for the show starting" I smirked patting the seat behind me.

She got on, sitting close behind me, her arms round my waist as we drove away to the school.

AN------------------

Ahhhhhhhh kinda love writing this story. I don't really know where it's going but any suggestions for the future of this would be great!