The Date. 3

-NARRATOR POV-

The coffee shop was quiet, Billie and tré arrived earlier then the other two incase they were caught. As they sat down with their drinks mike walked in and ran to them, "she's not here yet, right?!"

"not yet, she should be not long I guess" tré smiled, noticing the nerves in mikes eyes, "just get a coffee, maybe a snack and go sit at a table she shouldn't be long"

"I guess" he smiles at the two men and goes to order something.

Meanwhile, Alex was not far from the coffee shop with music blaring in her ears. She had worn a different outfit Than she normally would going out. It was a plain black skirt reaching her knees and she wore a pair of thigh high's with cats on them. A dead Kennedys logo covered her t-shirt with was tucked in her skirt. "I wonder if he will even turn up" she thought to herself, starting to worry and get suddenly nervous.

As she approached the coffee shop she pulled her earphones out, putting them and her phone in the bag she carried on her shoulder. Without looking to see if the teacher was already there she went straight to order a drink.

Mike noticed her and looked straight at the two men watching him. He nodded his head towards where Alex was at the cash register. 'she looks cute' he mouthed to them as he smiled, seeming more calm and relaxed. The other two stuck their thumbs up and smiled back at him. They went back to talking to each other as Alex found mike and was heading over.

"hey you!" She smiled, setting her drink down next to him and putting her bag down. "I was worried you weren't gonna be here?"

"why? I mean I always turn up to things if I invite someone" Alex smiled happily, playing with her hands nervously. "You look great by the way, I didn't expect someone with your personality to be wearing skirts and stuff" he gave her a cheeky looking half smile, almost eyeing all down her figure.

"your right but I like to make an effort with guys, I'm normally in jeans and stuff"

They continued talking for a while. Mike would make jokes and Alex would be in hysterics. One of his best features was his humor. After a while, many people had been in and out the shop and mikes coffee had gone almost ice cold, they got onto a different topic.

"so, you know how you live alone at such a young age. What's that like?" Mike looked at her, almost confused.

"well, its not bad. I mean I have my moments when I really miss having someone to take care of me. I have friends from another school who come over sometimes, we normally drink together. They're always fun" I chuckled slightly. "they've heard a lot about you from me...but they don't know your kinda my teacher or that I'm meeting you today"

Mike chuckled softly, placing his face in the palm of his hand. "I'm so sorry. I got a bit distracted. Your really pretty..."

She blushed deeply, "really? I don't think anyone's ever told me im pretty."

Mike looked at her, slowly placing a hand on her thigh, "Infact your beautiful, really" he smiled, watching her blushing and shifting nervously.

"t-thank you, so much you can say for yourself. Your really handsome" mike, blushed slightly, glancing in the direction of Billie and tré.

"hey..um, you wanna go to my place or something?" Alex looked down to where mike had his hand, playing with the end of her skirt.

"Sure, it would be nice to be just the two of us" he smiled, "I drove here, so I would be as well taking us to your place"

"oh, do you have a car?"

"uh, kinda"

Mike stood up from the chair, offering his hand out. Alex smiled, taking his hand and getting up. "well, your very gentlemanly. Aren't you?"

"I guess so, I haven't been on a date in ages so I'm just doing what I guessed every other guy would do" he chuckled nervously, hoping not to ruin the mood between them.

"well I'd count you as one of the nicest guys I've met!"

As they left the building mike turned around smiling at Alex as he stood infront of a motorbike. "so this is what you mean by kind of a car?"