Drunk Sex. 7

QUICK WARNING THAT THE SEX IN THIS IS GONNA BE A LITTLE ROUGH.

-Narrator POV-

Alex, being very drunk, was unaware of the sexual tension between the two and continued her slurred speech. "Buuut where would I? Would I sleep?"

Mike grinned, lifting Alex and getting her legs wrapped round his waist, "You could always just sleep with me?" He pushed them against the wall, still grinning at Alex.

She suddenly realised what he wanted, "well big boy, if that's what you want you'll get it" Alex pulled Mike's face into hers their lips crashing together.

Soon after Mike broke the kiss and chuckled, "Wondered when you would take the hint that I really wanna fuck you" his fingers trace Alex's neck up to her ears. "So...how do you like it?"

"Well for a start that hand should be on my neck" Alex spoke confidently, staring right into Mike's eyes.

"oh,  someone's a naughty girl huh? Your gonna love tonight babe." He held Alex by her legs and waist as he carried her through to the bedroom and threw both of them onto the bed.

"hmm, I think I am Mike" Alex smiles, again pulling their faces together. Mike pushed his tongue through her lips and their tongues entwined. Alex let out small moans through the kiss as Mike gripped her neck, his dick hard in his jeans.

Alex, feeling his hardness, moved a hand in between their bodies down to his crotch and felt his length. She breaks the kiss and smirks, "someone has a big dick"

"oh babe your gonna-argh fuck" he was interrupted by Alex harshly squeezing his length making Mike moan loudly. "your so cheeky. Your in for it Alex" Mike grabbed her wrists pinning them to the bed. He went straight for her neck, biting and sucking the skin.

"right then, SIR" Alex giggled then moaned lightly at the creation of love bites all over her neck.

"oh shit you call me that again girl and I'm gonna cum right here in my jeans" he groaned continuing to give her love bites.

"Well we better get you out of Them then huh?" Alex smirked, unable to move her arms.

"and we need to get you out of all of this" Mike said tracing his hands from her arms down to her waist and already unbuttoning her jeans And getting them off.

Soon they were both naked and Mike was grinning down at Alex, "damn your so sexy" he took a boob in each hand and started licking and sucking on them.

Alex was gripping Mike's hair between her fingers and slowly pushed his head further down. "let's see how good you can do down there huh?"

"wouldn't you just love that huh?" Mike spoke in a tone that made Alex hornier than she already was.

"fuck, I would so get to it" This made Mike chuckle as he started to lick and suck on her clit. Alex started gripping his hair tighter as Mike got more into it.

After a while Mike surfaced, "can I just get my dick in you already?" he smirked at Alex as he sat up stroking his dick a bit.

"of course sir,  I been waiting for you to ask" without another word Mike pushed his dick into Alex making them both moan loudly.

"shit, your so tight babe" Mike groan as he thrusted into Alex. He went in for a rough kiss as he was going as deep and fast as he knew he could, both of them moaning into the kiss.

"Mike I'm close" Alex moaned loudly breaking the kiss and pulling his head in close to her.

"fuck, me too" Mike groaned breathing heavily on Alex's shoulder.

As Alex reached orgasm, her walls tightened around Mike's length, he quickly pulled out and cum spurted over Alex's stomach. They both collapsed on the bed and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

- The next morning, Mike's POV -

I awoke suddenly to a heavy knock on the door. As I sat slowly sat up a banging headache dawned on me, "who the fuck is that? It's way to early" I groaned pulling on a pair of boxer shorts and heading towards the door...

- AUTHOR NOTE -
Next update might be slow to come since the overwatch event just came out so I'm going to be grinding on that but I'll try to write in the evenings!