1 Year?! 11

3 month time skip cause I got stuck with what to write.

I hated not being able to go to college my parents didn't trust that I would actually go and not drop out. I ended up working in a music store in the center of town and when my parents found out I had a full time job that could support me quickly kicked me out and sold the flat they let me live in.

Thankfully I had Mike to let me live with him. He was one of the kindest people I have met and I'm so happy to have met him.

My thoughts were short lived by Mike rolling on top of me in his sleep, "Jesus christ Mike could you be any heavier!" shaking Mike I try my hardest to sit up in bed.

"huh? What?" Mike slowly wakes up, rubbing his eyes.

"Your on top of me! Get offa me" I try to lift his torso up as he pulls himself to sit up next to me.

He chuckles, "Sorry for being me!" he pulls me into his arms, kissing my head. He picked his phone up from the bedside table and looked at the lockscreen, "Hey babe. Guess what day it is?"

"What is it?" I look at him the his phone trying to get a hint.

"It's been a year to the day that we've been dating" He smiled "Also tonight I want you to come to that musical showcase thing, I was aloud to invite someone and I want you to come. I'll be performing but no one else knows I am."

"A year?! Already? Man, how have I put up with you for so long!" I laughed pulling Mike into a kiss.

After breaking the kiss he spoke up, "I promise we'll celebrate at the weekend when we can spend the whole day together, okay?"

"That's fine handsome." I paused for a moment. "what's that about a showcase thing? Like at school? What would teachers that know me say?" I spoke in a concerned tone.

"It'll be fine just don't say we've been together for a year just say like a couple months or something, yeah?"

"yeah." I smiled but still hesitant about going, "I'll be there. Just you'll have to come and pick me up to get me there and what will I wear?"

Without saying a word Mike got up and went to his wallet. "Here..." he fumbled around in it till he pulled out a card, "Before you start work or whenever go into town and buy yourself an outfit. My treat!" He placed it next to my phone and started searching for his clothes for school. "I'll come by to pick you up about 5 or so when I've set up the hall and such"

"are you sure? I can buy my own outfit!" I picked up the card looking at it.

"Yes I'm 1000 percent sure. The pin is 1600."

"If you say so SIR." I teased him as I watch him get into his clothes.

He grinned, "See you! Always making me late for work by turning me on, you'll be the reason I end up getting fired y'know!" Mike laughed as he buttoned up his shirt leaving the top one undone. "Anyway, I really have to go today babe, I wish I could stay but I can't. I'll see you a five and we can continue this then." He winks as he comes over to kiss me before quickly grabbing his phone, keys and backpack before leaving.

"Bye! I love you!" I shouted as he left. "Now where do I go to get an outfit..?" I sit in bed for a minute trying to bring up a store in my mind that was close to work.