17. Sex And Payback

ROUGH SEX TIME WARNING 😉

Pushing the front door shut with my foot and throw us down onto the couch. "Fuck. You have me so horny right now" I groaned my hands tracing her body

She giggled, "I have my ways" and winked and she pulled me into to kiss. I held her head with one hand as the other went to her neck, my tongue easily gained access to hers as we kissed.

Soon I broke the kiss staring down at Alex, grinning. "You better get those clothes off before I rip them off for you" I growled, pulling my shirt off and quickly taking my jeans and boxers off

"Of course, anything for you...sir." Alex teased as she undressed herself. I smirked watching her, wanting her so bad.

"Shit babe, this never gets old" I grin, my hands roaming over her skin.

"why would it?" she giggles her hands trailing down my chest to my hard-on, slowly stroking and teasing me. I groan kissing and biting her neck, leaving a trail of love bites. "hmm, one day I'll get you back for making me go into work with hickeys all over my neck."

I smirked, "try it babe. Try it." my hand moved to her neck, gripping it softly. I grab the wrist of her hand that was jerking me. "I need to fuck you and guess what I remembered this time" she chuckled as I grabbed a condom from the bedside table.

"Did you take those from Billies stash of condoms that have been sitting for like 6 months because he doesn't get any?" she smiled, watching me put it on.

"way to kill the mood but yeah" as I finish putting in the condom I quickly pounce on her, my dick quickly penetrating her deeply, making her moan suddenly. Thrusting fast and hard I kiss her roughly, my hand grabbing her face and holding it still.

Alex was moaning into the kiss and I broke it quickly, she had already got me on the edge of cumming so it wasn't long before I was ready to finish.

I groaned loudly with one last thrust as I came, Alex pulled me in close as I did, "Fuckkkk. That was needed so bad" out of breath, I roll off of Alex onto the bed, pulling the condom off and throwing it at the bin.

She giggled, "I could tell, you were already horny but that anger got you going" she kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Yeah, I guess, heh." I pull Alex on top of me as I embrace her in a hug. I watch her as she grins, "What's that grin all about? We have had sex before right?"

"nothin'" I feel her kissing my neck but just ignore it as I zone out into my own world.

What must have been only about a minute or so I come back to reality as Alex chuckles, "I really thought you would stop me but that works as payback I guess"

"What?" in a slight dazed state I sit up, Alex moves to the side watching me. It suddenly dawns on my why she was kissing my neck, "I swear if these are big!" I jump up going over to the mirror looking at my neck and the newly formed love bites, "They're huge! How I'm gonna hide them at work!"

All Alex could do was laugh, "I'll let you figure it out for yourself, payback is great!" she got into bed watching me as I did the same.

I Sat in bed pestering her to tell me how to hide them for the next hour before giving up and just going to sleep.

¡AN!

Sorry for the slow release of this part but I explained why in the update!