Too loud?. 8

- Mike POV -
Heading towards the door I look down at myself, "shit" I mumble to myself quickly turning back to change boxer shorts. Drunk me must of thought cleaning cum with boxers was a great idea! Who ever was at the door was knocking more, louder this time. "Yeah yeah I'm coming!" I spoke loud hoping they would hear me.

Grabbing my keys and unlocking the door I see Billie and tre at the door. "what do you guys want? It's so early!" They just watched me and grinned

Tré was first to speak up, "can you have sex quieter this time" he laughed but was stopped by Billie talking.

"yeah man, it was pretty loud. Pretty sure the little old lady down the road heard that" he snickered "so can we come in and you can tell us all about it" He winked sarcastically and started laughing.

"Jesus guys. No you can't come in, she's still here! I don't even know if she's awake yet." I crossed my arms, watching them laugh. "Alex might not want me to talk about it when she's here!"

"She's still here! Damn boy you got good there!" tré piped up, looking over my shoulder.

"alex? That's that girl you teach huh? Your in for it with the school when they find out!" billie smirked, putting a hand in my shoulder. "good luck buddy!"

Suddenly i heard movement from my bedroom and the door opening. "fuck!" i quickly shut the door and put the lock on the door on the two of them just as alex came through.

"Hey, who was that at the door?" she smiled, walking over to her bag, pulling out her phone.

"oh, no one, just billie and tré. I don't even know why they're here" i laughed nervously. I noticed she had found one of my shirts and put it one, "i see you found my shirts then?"

Alex looked up at me, "yeah, i don't know where my clothes are" she giggled. "yknow i had a really good night last night...from what i remember"

"Yeah but we didn't!" Billie shouted through the door, giving both Alex and I a fright.

"Jesus Billie shut the fuck up and go away would yah?" I shouted through the door, putting my face into my hand.

"Billie? Is that your friend at the door? Let him in, I'll put my hoodie over me and sit on the couch. It'll be fine." Alex smiled, grabbing her hoodie and sitting on said position.

"Awh please Mike! She said it was okay!" Tre whined through door.

"Who's that?"

"Tre is at the door too...they BOTH heard us last night" I unknowingly started blushing which made Alex giggle.

"Let them in! I wanna meet your friends!" She started making a puppy dog like face to try and convince me. It worked amazingly.

"Fine Fine Fine! I'll let them in" I sighed going to the door and unlocking it as the two of them burst in past me. "Right guys calm the fuck down! It's only 9am!"

"Hey Alex!" They both said in unison going to sit on the couch and slumping themselves down.

"Now where am i gonna sit?!" I exclaimed, Staring at the now full seat.

Alex stood up, her hoodie wrapped round herself, "sit there. Now." i confusingly looked at her and sat down, "then i'll sit here" as she spoke she sat down on my lap, moving my arms round her waist.

"I guess that works" i smiled, letting my hands wrap round her.

"so, SIR...what do you remember about last night?" billie started laughing at his remark.

"yeah yeah billie shut up! How about I start calling you daddy?" I made a face at billie looked at me and scruffed my hair pushing down on my head.

"you dare mention that, I swear" all i could do was laugh at him.

Soon after Alex piped up, "so how long have you guys been friends?"

I smiled at her curiosity, "oh man. As long as i can remember really."

"I know how long! 10 years!" tre grinned proudly at his knowledge.

"oh wow, longest friendship I have is someone who i was friends with from where i used to live. When we were little we went to a dancing class together and now we've been friends for 11 years!" she smiled, shifting and fidgeting in my lap.
.
.
.
After a while of us sitting and talking about stuff, Alex got to know billie and tré and they seemed to get along well.

Suddenly Alex's phone started ringing, "Shit. I should really answer this." she turns to look at me, slightly worried, "it's jack. He's gonna wanna talk about yesterday and well i guess last night..." she quickly went into the kitchen, closing the door behind her to take the call.

"Who's jack then? A friend of hers?" billie looked at me, i must have been showing the same worry.

"oh yeah, we got caught leaving the school together by him. He seemed pretty angry at alex so that probably why he's on the phone to her." i picked up a pack of cigarettes, lighting one and holding it between my lips, "you guys should leave just now. I might have to help deal with this and i think it would be best if you two were out of the way. I'm sorry but it'll be easier for her."

With that they said their goodbyes and said to pass it on to to alex. I sat, staring at the blank tv, smoking my cigarette and just worrying about what jack would be saying.