seven | their introductions

DAY 5

imbatman: hey, why don't we tell each other a little about ourselves?

texasboi: alright, I'll just tell you guys some stuff about me. I'm Lucas Friar. umm I was born in Texas, and I moved to New York ever since I was a little kid. umm my parents recently divorced... so I'm currently living with my dad.

irishpancakes: are you doing fine with the divorce?

catsarepurple: yeah, you can always talk to us if you need to :)

texasboi: yeah, I'm fine. and thank you to you guys because you really took my mind off of the divorce issue as we chatted for the past few days.

zayscookie: WAIT. Lucas Friar??? isn't he the guy who called expelled from school for bullying?

imbatman: oh, yea! I remember him in the news! he's living in Texas, right? Lucas, are you the same guy we're talking about here?

texasboi: what? no! do you think I would do such a thing? it's probably another random dude in Texas because it's a pretty big state, yknow?

zayscookie: anyway, moving on then! I'm Zay Babineaux, and I was born in New York. I have a little sister who is annoying af. oh, and I'd like to say that I'm a extremely funny and entertaining person myself! ;)

irishpancakes: you've been SO entertaining for the past few days, Zay.

zayscookie: shut up hoe

irishpancakes: ;))

geniusisadora: are you two FLIRTING???

texasboi: yea you two, stop that before we all puke

imbatman: my turn! I'm Farkle Minkus, and I was born in Australia. I moved to New York when I was 5 because my parents wanted to experience life in New York City! I'm currently studying in Albert's Academy Of Sciences :-)

texasboi: woahhh, isn't that one of the top schools in New York?

geniusisadora: so I see that my Farkley is a genius as well, huh? ;)

imbatman: I wouldn't put it like that...

irishpancakes: aNyway! I'm Maya Hart, and I love drawing and painting. it's the only thing I do other than using my phone, being cooler than you guys, and making fun of you guys

texasboi: very funny, Maya.

irishpancakes: I know that, huckleberry

zayscookie: woah woah, are we doing the nicknames thing again?? or is it just you two flirting??

imbatman: it's just them.

geniusisadora: so, my turn? I'm Isadora Smackle, and obviously, I'm a genius. I... I used to get bullied in school for being exactly that – a genius. so outside of school... I have 0 friends. but I'm glad I've met you guys ❤️

zayscookie: I hope those hoes know what you're going through because they have no right to do that!!

texasboi: yea, don't let them be above you! stay strong, Smackle :)

geniusisadora: thank you, guys. who's turn is it? Riley?

irishpancakes: where have you been, Riles??? it's been ages since you said something here!!

imbatman: yeah, is anything wrong, Riley?

catsarepurple: I'm still here haha. anyway, I'm Riley Matthews. I lead a carefree life and I'll always be there with my friends whenever they need help. I don't really have a story to tell, so that's probably it

imbatman: I'm sure you'll discover a story to tell soon enough, Riley :)

texasboi: I agree with batman. I'm glad I'll be able to rely on you if I have a problem in the future

irishpancakes: aww honey, we'll still love you no matter what ;)

catsarepurple: thanks, guys