author's note ✨ - gmw cancellation

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 2 days and I'll try my best to upload!!!

I'm sure most of y'all have heard about the cancellation of gmw's season 4. I'm truly truly heartbroken by this piece of news and also disappointed in Girl Meets World. It's been the most impactful and empowering show I've ever watched and the fact that it's over breaks me so much.

It's impossible to believe that shows like Bizardvark and Liv and Maddie get renewed for another season, and gmw doesn't. If y'all have seen the poll on the most popular tv show on radiodisney.com, you'll see that among all the tv shows, gmw has like 600k votes and the rest have less than 30k.

Either way, thank you to the crew, for doing your best in everything to make the show a success although you aren't in front of the camera. Thank you to the cast, for being such amazing actors and people and making this whole show an amazing one, giving us something to always love and remember. Thank you to the writers and creators for simply creating such an amazing show which we all learnt so much from.

I'm extremely upset, but I'll continue to support the cast as well as the show forever. And I'll continue to write stories, update my Instagram accounts @ rowbrifacts and @ riarkler, and love the whole cast and crew with all my heart. ❤️

what has been your favorite part about girl meets world?

for me, it's the lessons learnt and the cast 😚💘