Secrets Cant Be Told

Chloe's POV
This was probably the worst experience sixteen year old girl in her entire life. It was the guy who wouldnt leave me alone at school. He wouldn't stop either, he had taped my mouth so I couldn't scream, or at least so no one could hear me. I screamed so much that I lost my voice. He pulled out and stood up and then put his clothes on. He handed me my clothes but I couldn't put them on. My body was is pain, and I was in shock. Tell anyone about this, I will kill you, ok he asked me. I nodded and then he left my apartment. I slowly put my clothes on and then limped to the door so I could lock it. I'm so weak that I just dropped to the floor, I can't move. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. So I laid there crying on the floor. I knew I wouldn't be able to talk to Ryan either. Surprisingly I fell asleep even though I had just woken up. About an hour later I woke up, Ryan wasn't lying. I didn't have any dreams with him, instead I had no dreams. I slowly stood up and walked to my couch. I seen there was blood on it. I put a blanket over the couch and walked into my bedroom and got clothes. The pain my body is going through right now can't even be described. I hopped in the shower and washed the blood off of me. Would he really kill me if I told anyone I thought to myself. I got out and then put my other clothes in the washer. Does he even go to my school, and if he does, what is he gonna do with me. Its just great, now I gotta live my life in constant fear. I heard a knock at the door and this time I was scared. I slowly walked up to the door holding a knife. I looked through the small hole on the door and seen it was Veronica. I put the knife back and opened the door. As soon as she walked in I hugged her. Someone is happy to see me she said shutting the door. I let go and locked it fast, she looked confused. Can you keep a secret I whispered/asked her. Yeah I'm your best friend of course I can she said in low voice. I led her to the couch and pulled the blanket up. Is that blood she asked I nodded. So you had your period she asked laughing. But then her face went to worry when she realized I wasn't laughing. Chloe what happened she asked, I looked at the ground. Tell me now she said, I knew she was worried. You can't tell anyone, especially the cops I said making her mouth drop open. Did you murd- I was raped I said cutting her off. Chloe, by who she asked, by now I could tell she really cared. Remember at school, that guy, it was him I told her. Chloe we have to tell the cops she said. I can't, he said he would kill me if I told anyone I told her. You can't even tell laura or Sofia promise me you won't I said, I felt a tear go down my cheek. Ok she said but I could tell she wasn't approving my decision. What are we gonna do, he goes to our school she said. I guess try to avoid him I said. Then you're staying around me at all times she said sternly. How we don't have the same classes I asked her. I don't care I'm gonna be around you at all times. Even if I get expelled, I don't care I wanna keep you safe she said with a smile. I hugged her and she hugged back, I'm so glad your my friend I said when I pulled away. Can you can spend the night here I asked her. Of course she said and I smiled. I have something else to tell you to I said and her face looked worried. No its nothing bad, at least I don't think so I said and she sighed in relief. Never mind its stupid, I didn't want to tell her about Ryan. She would probaly think I was crazy. What ever she said rolling her eyes. I laughed and she did to. So what do you wanna do now she asked me. Movie I asked, sure but only if you have popcorn she said going into the kitchen. Yeah I have one bag left I said making her gasp. Only one she asked jokingly, nope that's not working for me. We are going grocery shopping she said pulling me out the house. I quickly grabbed the keys and my wallet. And then we got in my car. She begged me to drive so after arguing for a while I said yes. We are at the grocery store and she is literally buying two carts worth of food. She is using her mom's credit card, because she is broke. We finally finished and she said she wanted to buy a scary movie. I hate scary movies but she loves them, it's a good thing she's spending the night. We finally got back to my apartment around six o'clock. Oh this is gonna be so fun she said putting the bags of food on the table. So are we watching it in the bedroom or living room she asked me. My bedroom duh I said and she stuck her tongue out at me. We carried the twenty bags of food and the movies into my room. She then put the movie in and turned all the lights out and shut my door. Are you ready she said smirking at me, I rolled my eyes. I honestly would rather watch a comedy I said and laid in the bed, or what's left of it. Its literally covered in food and drinks. Veronica hit play on the movie and then laid down with me. And so the rest of the night consisted of me screaming and her laughing at me. Eventually we both fell asleep, except I wish I could've seen Ryan.
No cliffhangers......... YET!