Page 22

{Sorry that last scene kind of sucked. I was just tring to get the point across...lazily.}

“That’s amazing! Are you going to use all of them today?”Naruto asked as I tried to move my left leg. It wasn’t stiff and it didn’t hurt any. How long was I out?

“Kitto-sama,” I looked up at the blushing guard. “Ah, um, you’re next fight is in a few minutes.” He told me, straightening up and then bowing. I shot a sideways glance and Sakura and Ino, who shrugged.

“A few minutes? I was told I had an hour.” I said as I slid out of bed, cracking my back to loosen my muscles. The guard leaned back up and blushed brighter.

“That was the plan at first, but Lord Hokage doesn’t want to lose light until the last fight.” He answered as I stretched my arms.

I let out a growling sigh and touched my toes, proving no real stretch due to my flexibility. “Alright.” I grumbled and straightened up again.

Shikaku pushed his way in past the guard and shooed the genin out of the room. “How are you feeling about this one?” He asked me once we were alone and I was fixing my hair.

“No better that before; maybe worse.” I responded and sighed. I felt trapped, like I couldn’t move.

 “I don’t want to see you fail Kit.” He said seriously and I rubbed my face, still trying to wake myself up completely.

“I know you don’t and I’m trying not to. Everything just seems so much more difficult since I’ve been here.” I told him and walked to the doorway as I pinned my sleeves back up. “Shall we go?” I asked, feeling more ready that I had originally been.

Shikaku nodded and I followed him back out to the arena. Everyone cheered again and I chose to ignore them. I pulled my hood up as Shikaku gave me one last look and I nodded so he knew I was ready.

“The last battle we’ll see in daylight will be fought against Kitto Hagane,” He paused for dramatic effect and everyone’s nerves buzzed. Mine felt like bumble bees all over my skin. By the time he finally spit it out I was about to yell at him for taking too long.

“Shiryu Senju!” That immediately caused a buzz in the crowed.

Senju? I didn’t even know there were any left aside from Tsunade and when was the last time anyone heard from her? I may not know whoever this is, but he’s a descendant of the first and second Hokage. If he’s anything like them I can’t even compete unless I want to die.