Kit {A Naruto Fanfic}

{So I was going to post this on FanFiction.net and not on here so I didn't have fanfiction cluttering my Wattpad...but FanFiction.net irks me...therefore I finally gave in and am posting on here! :D So, enjoy my super-nerdyness!}

 I had just moved back to Konohagakure after living in Kusagakure for seventeen years. I wish I hadn’t left. I wish I didn’t have to tell people I wasn’t only an ANBU ninja. In Kusagakure, considering my mother is a good for nothing moron, I got a widely popular job at the age of sixteen. I’ve been entertaining the men of Kusagakure and travelers, including a few s-ranked criminals, for around six years.

                I’m finally leaving all that behind and living where I should have been living for my whole life. Konoha is big and full of excitement mixed with leisure. Kusagakure is small, dark, and honestly, a lot of the people are creepy. Breathing in the sunshine is great.

                My dark hood was still up, shading most of my face. I wanted to surprise everyone, which I had to do immediately considering who guards the gates to Konoha. I stopped and Kotetsu Hagane paid notice to my presence.

                “What is your business in Konoha?” He asked, looking all too pleased to be doing what he was. I didn’t find that the least bit surprising.

                “Ma’am, please answer the question.” I shot a look at Izumo Kamizuki. He looked quite a bit more collected. I grunted.

                “Ma’am you say. How old do I appear to you?” I asked him, recalling the familiar feeling of irritation the older boy gave me.

                “It’s hard to tell with that hood covering your face.” He said, giving me an equally irritated look.

                I sighed. “Nothing has changed around here, has it?” Both boys were suddenly on their toes, ready to attack me like I was traitor to the village. I wasn’t a traitor, but sometimes I felt like one.

                I pushed my hood down, shaking a hand through my shoulder length black hair and shooting Kotetsu, my brother two years my senior, a smile. His guard dropped and just for the fun of it I punched him hard in the gut with a wrapped fist. He doubled over and I laughed as Izumo restrained me.

                “Ah, come on Izumo, do you honestly not remember me. Stop screwing around!” I snapped at him, struggling in his grasp. I could have gotten out if I wanted to.

                “Kitto?” He questioned in a shocked tone of voice. I rolled my dark eyes.

                “No, Izumo, I’m an s-ranked criminal that allowed you to so easily restrain them. Of course it’s me! You still have both eyes don’t you?” I teased sarcastically as he let me go. He is three years older than me and considering I grew up with him until I was five and my mother carted me off, I knew how he was. Nothing had changed and that was a little frightening.

                “Who knows you’re coming?” Kotetsu asked, now fully recovered from my sneak attack.

                “No one does. I just finally got sick of mom, darkness, and pervy old men.  I’m moving back, screw Kusagakure.” I informed him and crossed my arms.