Page 21

“An hour I believe. They’ve got it set for sunset.” He answered. I smiled and move my legs.

“Good, now go away. I want to show them something and you’re not allowed to see.” I said and pushed him. He got up and left, Sasuke following and Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji entering. “Gather round young ones. I have secrets to show you. However, you have to promise not to tell anyone outside of this room about it. If I end up fighting them I will be totally given away.” I told them.

I made room for them all to sit on the bed. I showed them my wrapped arms. “When I was born my grandmother gave these to my parents, claiming that no woman descended from Yugakure was going to be weak. They were for me of course.” I made the bird hand-sign and moved my hands so they could see the black words form on my forearms.

“Cho-ko no Henkan; Butterfly Steel Transformation.” Ino read and I nodded. I move my arms, fingertips pointing upward and forearms facing them.

“Ichi.” I said, the blades of Chinmoku forming from the metallic liquid derived from the now blue glowing inscriptions and pitching me into silence. Once they were solid I let the one finger on each hand I had up curl back to my palm. I swung one arm back, noisily creating a hole in the wall. I pulled the blade out of the wall and whistled though they couldn’t hear a thing. I let the blade dissolved back into words.

“Chinmoku makes every sound I make or cause completely inaudible. I can hide easily and sneak up on most people without them even knowing I’m there.” I told them, getting various awed results.

“Ni.” I said. The words flashed red and the metallic liquid oozed over my hands and forming claws. “Kuikkushiruba; quicksilver. The claws grow and change according to my chakra levels.” I told them and move on to the next.

“San.” I drew three fingers on each hand and the words glowed orange before Kuikkushiruba morphed into Kajiya. “Kajiya; blacksmith. As you can see, these blades are very hot. Not only will they cut you, but they will burn you at the same time. Along with that,” I held it away from any flesh and let the molten steel drip onto the ground, burning a small hole.

“Wow.” Choji and Naruto mumbled as I pulled the hooked blade back up.

“Shi.” I held my arms up, pointing four fingers, and the inscriptions glowed green. The blades turned to long rods ending in a point. “Hipparu; pull. I can’t exactly demonstrate this one. It takes up so much chakra that it could kill me. It’s a last resort.” I informed them as I carefully lowered my arms.

“What does it do?” Sakura asked, everyone blinking at me.

“It bends any available elements. I’ve never used it in battle, but I’ve practiced with it and never alone.” I told them and smiled. “Last one.” I said and kept my arms at an estimated safe distance.

“Go.” The five genin in front of me watched as the blade dwindled away to nothing, or so it appeared. “Menimienai; invisible. It isn’t really invisible; it’s just so thin you can’t see it. Any part of a person’s body that is cut by this will be immobilized.” I finished and let the blade shrink back into the inscription, that vanished soon after.