~Your new room~

You lived in the woods, pretty normal right? Yeah-WRONG! You lived with killers. But they were pretty chill. You had a huge discussion with Slender Man about getting your own room. You didn't want to share a room with Sally anymore. (No offense to Sally! She's amazing!) You were y/a! You finally convinced him to give you your own room. It was beautiful. You unpacked all your stuff in the drawers and you hung up your shirts and jeans and all. You sadly didn't have your own bathroom. You had to share with the boys. It made you pretty ticked off on how ALL the other girls had there own bathroom. You had to share with the boys. You unpacked your globes. You had one for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and for 2016. (I was born in 2004, say you were born in 2000, that's what you had. One snow globe from Every year!) You heard a knock. "Come in!" You saw, Masky, Hoodie/Hoody, Ticci-Toby, and Eyeless Jack at your door. Masky and Hoodie/Hoody sat on your bed. While Toby and Eyeless Jack watched you put the globes on the dresser and nightstand. Toby and Jack had there arms crossed, leaning against the framing of the door, smirking. You just knew they were. "What's up?" You did while sticking your tongue out. "Nothing much, just wanted to see how you were doing. Specially with all the moving rooms. It's quite the struggle." Masky said. You nodded and said, "It's a huge struggle."
_________________________________________
Hey peeps! What's up? Sorry its a little short. It is 3:05 in the morning where I am right now. *Yaaawwwn* I love you guys! Night! CreepypastaLust, out! Bye bye!
_________________________________________