~Eyeless Jack Part 2~

~Y/n's point of view~

I woke up in Jacks arms. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I couldn't help but look up at him and stare. I blushed a light pink. I pecked his lips. "J-Jack!" I squealed as he picked me up and made me sit on his lap. "J-Jack... What are you d-doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything but sat up. And he kissed me. I pulled away after a second or two. "Jack... It's time to go have breakfast. *Yawn*" "Are you still tired?" He asked grinning. "Yes, and we need to eat Jack." "I'll wake you up, and I want to eat you for breakfast." He purred into my ear, grinning. "J-Jack! When d-did you learn t-to talk like that?!" I asked blushing like crazy. He blushed a light pink. But he grinned. "You still tired?" He asked grinning. I shook my head no over and over. "You're stubborn and childish." He purred grinning. "I get it from... *mumbles*" *Huh? I can't hear you babe." "I get it from... *mumbles*" "Say it again babe." He said grinning. "I get it from you. And don't call me babe." I said blushing like crazy and looking away. "You know you love me." I turned to face him. "I do love you." I kissed him. He kissed back and pinned me on the bed. I giggled. We pulled away after a couple of minutes to catch out breath. "Not bad." He pets my hair. "Hey! Just because enough were my first don't mean I... Erm... Can't kiss." I said looking down blushing and fiddling with my fingers. "You my first too." He purred grinning and lifting up my chin him to make me face him. "Dammit. W-Why do you have to be tall?" I pouted and blushed a light pink. "Hehe. Is someone being stubborn and childish?" "N-No!" I smashed my lips against his to make him shut up, I was being stubborn and childish. It's just my nature. I knew it too. "Ooh~ Jack and Y/n are getting it on!" I heard Jeff yell. I ignore it. I pulled away. I tried to get off the bed and walk away, but, Jack grabbed my wrist. "You think you're getting away with that?" He purred grinning. My eyes widened. "N-No. But I'm hungry. Come on! I'll do anything if you come down stairs and don't get a turn on from me!" I pouted. "It's hard not to get one. But you said anything, right?" He asked grinning. "Y-Yes." I regret saying I'd do anything. I sigh. "Hmm... I got a plan." He got up and took off his shirt showing off his 6 pack. And he walked out the door, holding my hand instead. I blushed. We made it into the dining room. I sat next to Jack and blushed madly. "Is something wrong child?" Slender asked. "Huh? N-No! Everything fine! Don't w-worry about me!" I said shaking my head no. He nodded, but he knew something was going on. I ate f/f. I liked it. But I nibbled on it. Once I was down, and I was heading towards the kitchen, Jack slapped my @$$ and so did BEN, Jeff, Masky and Hoody (surprisingly), Dark Link, and Liu. I gasp. I glare at them. Even though I don't scare them, I hurriedly put my plate in the kitchen sink and ran up stairs.

~Authors point of view~

"She's gotta nice @$$." Jeff and BEN said grinning. "Back off. She's mine." Eyeless Jack growled grinning. "Who said that?" Jeff shot. "She's my girlfriend. You can't steal her, but you can try~" "Challenge excepted." All of, them said. Jack still didn't have his shirt on. You still couldn't get the image of his abs out of your head. You face was heating up and you were blushing madly. You for some reason ran into Jacks room. You shrieked it on of his pillows. He walked in. You looked at him form the corner if your eyes. He still didn't have his shirt on. He grinned. He picked you up and layed down and hugged you in his arms. "I'm t-tired still." You said yawning. "I'll wake you up. You said anything, call me master." He then kissed you. He picked you and put you in his lap, and you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He grinned. He put his hands in your waist, gripping lightly on them. He licked your lips for entrance. You playfully denied. He growled. He trailed his hands down to you @$$ and squeezed it. You gasped and he entered his tongue in you mouth and explored every inch. He separated after awhile. "Looks like 'Master' needs air." You teased. He knew what you were doing. He kissed you again. "Dress up in the most inappropriate thing you have." He ordered. You nodded and blushed deeply. You left the room and walked down the all way to find your room, not paying attention, you bumped into Jeff. "S-Sorry!" You said. "It's okay. Say, you're dating Jack right?" You blushed and nodded. "We'll that's about to change." He grabbed your wrist. "Back off Jeff." You said getting your hand out of his grip, grabbing your w/o/y/c. He backed up. "Seems that you've gotten stronger. Heh. I'll be back." He walked away. You sighed in relief. You wake into your bedroom and pulled out a lingere. (Hopefully I spelt that right! :P ) You blushed. "I guess I have to put it on." You bought even crazier. You looked the mirror. He put your hands on your waist. You grinned. You looked at you figure. "I guess I do look good in this. B-But his is new. I swear, he better not do what I think he's going to do." You wrapped your extra blanket that was on your bed, onto your body. You made sure no one could see you like this. You ran to Jacks door and slammed the door. You sighed in relief. "Whatcha got?" He asked grinning. "A l-lingere. That you aren't aloud to see." You teased. "What up with the blanket?" "If you haven't noticed, I told you I'm wearing a lingere, not just anyone can see, and I think I should have just put something else on. But, it's what 'Master' wants." You said grinning, and rolled your eyes playfully.
_________________________________________
H-Hey! I'm evil a-and I'm leaving you w-with a cliffhanger! L-Love you! Bye bye! CreepypastaLust, O-OUT!
_________________________________________