~Eyeless Jack Part 3 (Lemon) ^-^~

~Y/n's Point of View~

I blushed dark. I walked up to him still having the blanket over me. He grabbed my wrists, making me drop the blanket and gasp. "Spell me~" "M-e." "You forgot the D~" "There is no D in ME." "Not yet~" He pulled me onto him. "J-Jack?!" I blushed an unknown color. He gave me a perverted grin. I grinned. I kissed him passionately. We kissed for awhile, then he trailed his hands down to my waist, gripping on it tightly, I trailed my hands down his chest. He chuckled. He picked me you and put me on his lap, I blushed a dark shade of red, he did too. He started to remove his jeans and I saw his bulge in his pants. (Remember, he didn't have his shirt on... >:D ) He looked at me and removed my lingerie, slowly, and teasing me. "J-Jack. Stop t-teasing m-me." "Okay then~" He then rolled it off, I was now naked, I tried to cover myself, but he pinned me down, "Don't try to hide Y/n. You're beautiful. And sexy...~" I blushed. I could see he was excited. He pulled his boxers off. "J-Jack! How is that going to fit?!" I yelled. "I'll make it, just wait." He kissed me and rubbed my woman hood. "J-Jack... Ooh~" I moaned. He inserted a finger, I gasped, he added another, and then he added a third finger, I moaned. "J-Jack! I'm gonna-" before I could finish, I cummed on him. He just grinned and licked it all up. I blushed a deep crimson. He put me on his lap, he inserted his manhood in my womanhood. I cried at the pain, and scratched his back. He went at a fast pace, "You better get used to it. I ain't going slower." But he kissed the tears, and then he kissed me. The pain turned to pleasure. I moaned. "J-Jack! Faster! F-Faster!" I moaned loudly. He did just that. We both turned into a  moaning and grunting mess. He pulled out and released on my stomach. I smiled sheepishly at him. He grinned and kissed me. "That... Was... Amazing..." We both said at the same time in between breaths. Me and him fell onto the bed and covered ourselves with the blankets. "Oh... snap... Slender told us not to "do" anything." I said childish like. He grinned. "Can't keep my hands to myself~" He purred and pulled me into his chest. I giggled. "I have that song on my phone you know." "That's a song? I thought I heard it before." "You haven't lived." "Oh, but I rocked your world didn't I?" I blushed and looked away from him. "Y-Yeah." I whispered. He chuckled. We both fell asleep.

~2 Hours later by TWITCHY~CHAN!!~

I woke up with Jack not by my side. I heard the water running. I grinned. I got dressed. "Jack, you in there?" "Yeah. Is that Y/n?" "Yeah. Can I join~"  "Hehe. Sure~" I walked in. And undressed. I could tell it was Jack. Even if someone was lying. I walked in, Jack stood there and grinned. I walked up to him and kissed him. We did what we had to do. We may have made out a couple of times. Once we were done he whined and finally convinced me to let him dress me. I blushed darker everytime his fingers touched me. He chuckled. Once we're done, we went into our room. I played my music and played the song Pigskin by Hollywood Undead. You singed to it. "I'm so icy, like ice-cream, all you ladies take a scoop and try to bite me, girl I'll wear you out..." You sang to the song. He gave you a perverted grin, you returned it and kissed him. He licked your lips for entrance, you playfully denied. He growled at this, he put his hands on your waist and trailed slowly down to your @$$ and squeezed it, you gasped, that let him slip his tongue into your mouth, and explored and your tongues danced together. You both pulled away after awhile to catch your breath. He kissed your forehead. You giggled. "I love you, Y/n." "I love you too."

The END

_________________________________________
H-Hey creeps! I finished it! T-Toby is next! Remember e-every one has 3 part! <3! I l-love you all! CreepypastaLust, OUT!! ._. Lol.
_________________________________________