~The discussion~

~Your point of view~

I woke up the next morning. In my bed and with a HUGE pain in my side. "Ow!" I yelled. Masky, Hoodie/Hoody, Ticci-Toby, and Eyeless Jack ran in. "What happened to my side?" "Jeff accidently stabbed you." Ask said. "Did lose alot of blood?" "Sorta. Not really." Eyeless Jack said. He walked up to you and lifted up your shirt slightly to see the wound. You blushed a light pink. "It's nothing too serious. But let's go get you some breakfast. We have to discuss something." "Okay." You said. You all went down stairs to the kitchen. They gave you your f/f. You ate it happily. "So what do we have to discuss?" 'Slender said something is going, he wouldn't tell us what, but, he said that you need to share a room with one of us. And that you need to decide." Masky said calmly. You nodded. "Hmm... Strange how it has to be you boys. Okay..." You blushed a light pink. "I choose..."
_________________________________________
Hey guys, CLIFFHANGER!! You get to pick who you want to share a room with out of the 4 in the next chapter. Each person will have 2 chapters before it gets REAL on the third one. I just want to thank you for reading, and liking it. Cause it makes me happy to see you creeps enjoy it. I love it so Nuh. Its beautiful. But, I hope you like it alot. Follow me, and turn on the ringer so you know when another chapter comes out on one of my stories. I publish everyday. Thanks. Bye!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________