~Masky Part 3~

Your eyes widened by every second. "Masky!! That's awesome!" You said. "Yeah guess so. I was going to give it to you as a surprise. But it looked like you already saw it." He said sadly. "I'm sorry. But I'll act like I never saw it, I love it though!!" You said. "Okay. I'll buy it. Just wait." You nodded.

~A week later~

"I wonder what it looks like on me!! I wonder what it looks like!!" You screamed over repeativly while Masky dragged you around the house. "Just wait. Take a chill pill." He said chuckling. "B-But I can't!" You whined. You finally reached your room. "Okay... Let me put it on... There!" He said handing you a mirror. "It's beautiful. Thanks." You said hugging him. He chuckled. "Masky?" "Hm?" "What's your real name? You never told me." You asked turning around. "Tim. My real name is Tim." He said. "Take off your mask." You said. "Why?" "Take it off and you'll figure it out." You said crossing your arms. He took off his mask. And you pecked his lips and you ran away from him. "Bye!!" You yelled running from him. He growled playfully. "Lol." You said walking back into your room. "Whatever." He said playfully. "~I taste blood everytime that we kiss, get lost in your gaze when your licking your lips, I'm sitting here waiting for you to love me to death~" You sang putting on your headphones. "~Don't you know?! I'm in love with a killer! It's driving me wild! K-K-Killer! It's okay, I'll finally get out alive! K-K-Killer!! Love you til the day I die!~" "Of course you are." Masky said. "You're right. But I'm fabulous!" He chuckled and nodded. You got on his bed and went under the covers and shivered. "It's kind of cold." You pouted. "I'll go tell Slender to turn up the heat." "No!" You said. "Hm?" He said smirking. "You know what I mean. I want to cuddle and take a nap. It's already 2. Pwease?" "Your childish." "Nuh-Uh!" You pouted crossing your arms. "Yes you are." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No!" "You know it true!!" "Yeah..." You muttered in defeat. "I'll cuddle with you." Your eyes gleamed with joy when he said that. He layed down next to you and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed you once before asking, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing. "Yes. I would love to!" You said and kissed him. He blushed even darker. You giggled. "I love you, y/n." "I love you too." You said back. He got off the bed took your hand, picked you up, and threw you over his shoulder. He walked out of the door passing Hoodie/Hoody. "Hey Hoodie/Hoody?" "Hm?" "Now THIS is how you get b*tches. Learn from the pro." ":/" Is all Hoodie/Hoody did. He made that confused face. "Lol." You whispered. "I hate you Masky sometimes." "Meh. You still love me anyways." He said smirking "Yeah. You right." You said grinning. He took you back to yours and his room. You went to the bed and just layed down. And covered yourself in the blankets. You groaned. "Nap time and cuddle time!!" You said. He chuckled and cuddled with you. You both looked at the Moon Mood Pendant. "What does purple mean?" He blushed and looked away. "What does it mean Masky?" He didn't answer. "Masky." You said stiffening your back. "I can take it!" You said. "Lust. It means Lust." You looked at him in shock. "~All in the name of Love and Lust~" You said giggled.

~The End~

_________________________________________
Hey creeps!! I'll be doing... Hoodie/Hoody next!! It'll be adorable. I think. I'll have to see where it goes when I update! Bye bye! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________