~Masky Part 2~

"No, I'm a better killer!" You whined crossing your arms. "No I am!" Masky said. This went on and on for about 10 minutes before... "Can you two be quiet and go to sleep?!?!?" Jeff yelled opening up the door. "No!!" You yelled. Jeff tackled you. "Shut up b*tch~" He growled giving you a perverted wicked smile. "Make me you asshat!" You yelled. Masky was just watching you both, processing it all like a computer win REALLY SLOW Wi-Fi. Jeff pinned you down. You blushed a light pink. He moved his head down and your noses were touching. "Don't make me do it~" Jeff purred. "Bring it, Bitch~" He moved his head. Grabbed both of your hands win one hand and pinned them above your head, and grabbed his knife out of his jacket pockets. "Lovely~" You purred. He looked at you confused. "Did you expect me to be scared? I've felt with worse. You already stabbed me. So bring it~" He looked... Sad? Guilty? He looked away and looked at Masky. Masky just nodded. I guess Masky got his signal, but he was WAY off once Jeff... Jeff smashed his lips against yours and he broke the kiss and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I've never said sorry to anyone before... I guess you're just important to me... I'm sorry..." He repeated. You hugged him back. "I-It's alright..." Masky was FURIOUS. "Y/N!! What is going on?! Do you and Jeff have someone going on?!" "N-" Before you could finish your sentence... "Yes." Jeff said grinning. That made Masky even more mad. "Y/n... I hate you!" Masky yelled. "B-But there is nothing going on!! I don't even know why he did that!! He just said that to make you mad!! Masky!! I don't feel that way for him!!" You yelled kicking Jeff where the sun don't shine and pushed him off and ran up to Masky standing on your tippie-toes to meet face to face with him. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes. I don't feel that way for Jeff. I swear." "Okay." "Can you promise me something?" You asked. "What is it?" "To never jump to conclusions when it comes to mind and your relationship, and that you trust me." "I promise." You smiled at him.He smiled back. "Now get the hell out Jeff!! I don't need anymore trouble!!" You yelled at him. Jeff chuckled and walked out. Once Jeff left, shutting he door, you kissed Masky quickly making him blush. And walked over to the bed. Turned on the lamp, and turned off the REGULAR light switch. Masky went into the bathroom, but before he got his clothes. You picked out short-shorts (were at your fingertips), and a short sleeved shirt with y/f/b symbol on it. (Your favorite band!) You picked out a bra, panties, and you got a towel. You knocked on the bathroom door. No reply. "Anyone in there?" "U-Uh yeah. Hold on!" Masky busted out the door. Still having his regular clothes. You gave him a questionable grin. He blushed and looked away. (You dirty minded people! LoL.) He went into your bedroom. You just shrugged it of an went into the bathroom. You turned on the water to warm. And then stripped. And went into the shower. You felt the warm water on your hair. It dripping down from the tip of your hair. You always liked looking at it drip. You washed you hair, put conditioner and washed it out, and he you washed your body. You turned off the water and heard the door knob jingle. You quickly grabbed your towel and wrapped it around you. "J-Jeff? What are you doing in here?" "Calm down. I ain't gonna do anything to you-" was all you could here and the rest was a mumble you couldn't hear. You shrugged it off. He just grabbed his brush and left the bathroom. You quickly locked the door. You sighed. You dried yourself off and got dressed. You walked to your bedroom, brushing your hair. You opened the door. Masky was on his computer, he didn't seem to notice you walk over to him. Your jaw dropped to see what was on the screen.
_________________________________________
Hey creeps! What do think was on Masky's computer screen? Tell me what you think. You can be as dirty minded as you want. Tell me what you think in the comments!! Bye! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________