~Ticci-Toby Part 2 BITCHES~

A little authors note... I am currently trying my best to update and publish my stories, I have realized that MOST Creepypasta and all that are technically the same with something of kidnapping or falling in love with the reader or stalking. BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, Masky, Hoodie, (possibly, no offense) and Toby are most likely to be the only ones that stalk, which, I find explanatory, but, again I will start changing my next story, "They only want to hurt you... Creepypasta Academy High" is the next story I will be writing, sadly, the last time I was writing it, my phone was being a total b*tch and wouldn't publish it, and I WROTE SO FUCKING MUCH, I almost cried my heart out, you can ask ticcitoby108 I complained and she just laughed and she told me things I could do, and it didn't help, but the only reason why it deleted is because I signed out and I didn't understand when it said they would delete what ever wasn't saved. I was heart broken. But, not like I couldn't rewrite it or anything... *Cries in corner while ticcitoby108 helps me calm down* But I'll get right back to my story and rewrite it sadly eating cheesecake, I legit bought cheesecake so I could crash this joint. I BOUGHT STARBUCKS, SODA, ICE (the drink Lmfao), CHEESECAKE and that's all. My sister was mad at me cause I didn't share with her, I BOUGHT A MONSTER TOO! ^ω^ Lol. Anyway, back to the story, please read this!!

Me and Toby walked down stairs. He most likely claimed me his, but I reject. I liked him, but I didn't like him THAT I wanted a relationship, but... How could I say it? I've completed spaced out, I feel myself stiffen as he wraps an arm around me. My eyes soften. I don't low what it was but, SOMETHING was behind that bubbly personality of his, and I needed to figure it out. I just did. I had too. I walked over to a seat and Toby sat right by me, while I was minding my own business, but I couldn't help but lol at him with the corner of my eyes. It seems he grabbed himself some waffles. But I just sighed in confusion. 'Why does everyone have something different going on?' I don't even know he real answer, sometimes I feel so lost in my thoughts, that I don't even know what's going on. I have been so different. I... Have always loved Toby. Ever since he went up to me and talked to me, even when I rejected him, he found a way to make me talk to him. The girl I once was I soon forgot. My heart pounded deeply. I didn't hear anything but whispers. "What's wrong?" Slenders voice boomed calmly. I sighed. "Nothing. Just not hungry today." I said bluntly getting up from the table and walking into mine and Toby's room. "Wow, you must have done something to the child, Toby." Slender said. You heard Toby chuckle. You rolled your eyes... You hated bruh mistaken. That's all that ever happened to you when you were younger. You were... Different from the others when you were with the other people around you. You even cut once and you didn't regret it until you realized that your father could've seen it. He was always so gentle. And fragile. It would tear him apart if he figured out that you did that. He'd be devastated. You clenched your draw together tightly. You got your bubbly personality from Toby. You had things similar to him. Even though, his dad beat him, and his mother was the exact opposite, your mother beat you, and your father was the exact opposite. You wondered how a man like that married a woman like THAT. You just left yourself confused as hell. "You alright?" You ignored the voice. Your voice and your vocals felt... Scratched...? No.... They felt, dry, bitter, and sour. You were silently crying. You didn't realize it until your shining tears hit the floor, it all felt like it was in slow motion, you felt... Betrayed by someone... But who? You loved everyone. It was time to forget the past... Toby wrapped his arms around yours. "I love you." You choked out. You could tell he was surprised, specially by the small gasp he made. You giggles dryly. "A-And I'm fine." I just want to take a nap, you both later on the bed, he out his hands on your waist, as you wrapped your arms around his neck and closed your eyes..