~Ticci-Toby Part 1~

"I choose Toby!" You said happily. "Yay!!" He giggled and glomped you. You giggled. "Fair enough." Masky and EJ said blankly. Hoodie/Hoody just stared and walked away. You smiled at Toby. He smiled back and jumped off of you. You smiled back and he helped you up. He picked you up bridal style and took you to your room to get your stuff, he helped. But he touched your laced bra and panties. "T-Toby! Don't look or touch that!" You yelled and took it from him. He giggled. "You've got some class and sexiness." He said pulling his  mouth guard off and kissing you. You gladly kissed back. We pulled away after a second. "S-Sorry." "It's fine. Just don't touch my bras and panties. That's not your place." He chuckled. "Okay." I blushed and put all my stuff in his room, but we had to share a bed. I did and didn't think he was going to do anything. Yet... He started to pet my hair, "Toby, what are you doing?" "Nothing. You're hair is just so soft and silky." "O-Okay." I walked over and to the bed with him following me. I sat on the bed. "What's up?" Jeff said barging in. "Nothing much, you?" "Nah. But, BEN wants to talk to Y/n." "Okay." I walked out and saw BEN playing video games. "Hey BEN. You wanted to talk to me?" He nodded. He paused his game. "Clockwork said she wanted to talk to you." "Okay...?" I walked t Clockwork's door and knocked. "Hey, Y/n. I need talk to you." I nod and she let's me in. Me and her sit on the bed. "Do you have a thing for Toby?" She asked sternly and looked at me seriously dead straight in the eyes, like if she was trying to find something. "Ummmm... Yeah. I do. But I don't think he likes me back, he always has a bubbly personality. So it doesn't surprise me, I think he likes you-" "Non sense! He likes you. When you're not around, he talks about you non-stop. No joke. No lie." She said shaking me lightly and smiling. I smile back. "I didn't know that." I said blushing a bit. She chuckled. "Okay, well you need to confess to him. Or it may be too late." I nod. She opens the door and let's me out. I giggle. I walk up to mine and Toby's door. I walked in. "Y/n~ Ohh... Y/n~~~" Your eyes widen. 'Did I just see TOBY jerking off?!??!?!' You screamed in your head. Oh gosh. You froze. He turned around. "Y/n-!!!!" He blushed 50 shades of red and put IT back in and said sorry a million times. Him saying your name brought you back to reality. "Oh. My. Gosh. TOBY. ERIN. ROGERS." You screamed and laughed. "Fuck it." He grabbed your wrists and pinned you against the door and locked it. You blushed an unknown color. "So Y/n... You wanna keep this a secret, or what~" He purred. He pulled his mouth guard down. You could help but laugh, not because of the SIZE it was because of his reaction and the way he looked at you. "T-Toby! OMG. That was-" you could stop laughing. He smashed his lips against yours. You stopped laughing. You melted into the kiss and kissed back. He didn't hold back. He moved his hands towards your waist, and groper it tightly. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He smirked against the kiss. You did too. You then heard banging on the door. He groaned. "What's up?" Jane asked walking in. You blushed. "Nothing much. How about you?" "Nothing. Just wanted to see how the new room was going on. You know, *whispers* Toby can be seductive. He hasn't had his first kiss yet, or lost his virginity, but the way he talks about you, it makes me laugh." She said in your ear chuckling. You smiled guilty like. "You both didn't do IT yet or anything have you?!" She beamed. "No! J-Just a make out session. That's all." You said blushing and looking at Toby. He smirked. You glared at him for a second but your eyes softened. You sighed. "Okay, if you say so." She said smirking, winking and leaving the room and closing the door. I sighed. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips against his, I softened the kiss the second he kissed back I let go of his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, we were walking towards the bed. I made sure he was on the bottom once we fell onto the bed, I smirked, not breaking the kiss while doing so. "I'm in control now~" I purred against the kiss. "Heh. We'll see about that." He looked at me, seductively. I blushed a light shade of pink. He flipped us over now he was on top. He kissed me passionately. He licked my lips for entrance, I denied childishly, he growled. He moved his hand to my boob's and squeezed them. I gasped by this sudden movement. He put his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch. I blushed 50 shades of red. He chuckled. He pulled away, a string of saliva connected. He started to remove his belt buckle. "I-I'm bot ready T-Toby." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me and buckled his belt back up and nodded. He took his shirt off instead and jumped off me, "Dinners ready children!" Slender boomed. I sighed. "Time to eat." "I'd rather eat you~~~" "Toby please!" I said blushing furiously. He chuckled. "Okay, fine." He walked out the door and I followed. "This is going to be a long week." I said sighing.
_________________________________________
Hey creeps! I-I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger! I may do some dirty s-stuff in the next chapters. But you never know. I love you. B-Bye! CreepypastaLust, OUT!
_________________________________________