Ticci Toby Part 3 030

You woke up to feeling a little cold. You just couldn't let yourself bare the cold for just a but. Your eyes fluttered open, still a bit tired. You sat up and yawned, rubbing your eyes after. You looked around the room, where is Toby you thought you couldn't help yourself wondering where he was, last time you checked him this sleeping right by your side. You walked out do the room and into the kitchen, downstairs. You spotted Slenederman cooking. "Where's Toby?" You asked lightly, tugging on his suit, like a little child trying to get their parents attention. "Oh hello y/n. He went out to kill. Want to help me make breakfast for dinner?" You nodded. "What do you have in mind?" "Anything you want, I'm making pancakes and homemade strudels. Want to make eggs and bacon? Or toast," "I like those suggestions, I'll do those three. We've got alot of family here." You giggled, putting an apron on. 

1 Hour Later...

"Finally done!" You sighed, looking at Slender. "Hey, Slendy. Want me to set up the table?"  He nodded. "Thanks, child." He commented. Washing his hands off. You set it up nicely. "Everyone come doen to eat!!" Slender man boomed, but not harshly, not trying to frighten you. One by one they all cane down. Only ones missing here Jeff and Toby. You raised an eyebrow, wodneri n where Jeff was. You were about to ask, but he came down, yawning. You giggled lightly. He looked kind of cute, but you liked Toby. Or LOVED. You felt it deep for that twitchy boy. "I'm baaack~~" Toby burster through the door. Slender just shook his head, as if in disappointment. Toby sat by you. You all are happily, you helped clean up, and wash dishes. 

You walked up stairs to your room. Toby was taking a shower. You knew that cause the stema was coming from the bathroom door, under it. You payed on the bed. Toby came out with pants on, and himself drying his hair. You looked up and blushed and looked away. You saw his chest, and his abs. 'S-Six pack?!?' You thought to yourself. You even stuttered in your own thoughts. He smirked as your gaze slowly looked back at him. His walked toward you and put a finger under your chin, and kisses you, you kisses back. "Hows it going princess?" He chuckled. You giggled. "Nothing much, how bout you HOT stuff." (Budum tss) he chuckled again. And pecked your forehead. He picked you up and put you on the bed. "Want to watch some tv?" You smiled and nodded. He turned the tv to Ouran High school Host Club. "STOP! DON'T CHANGE IT!" You looked at the T.V in awe. He chucked and put his head in your lap, watched it, and fell asleep. "Sweet dreams.." You whispered and fell asleep after the episode was over.