~Cry your pretty little eyes out Dear~

You and the boys walked through the woods for awhile. The walk was actually a couple of miles until you would get there. After 3 miles, You said, "I'm freaking tired of this... We almost there yet? My legs hurt." "No, about another 4 miles." Masky said. "Ugh. You four are freaking used to this. I'm still new you know." You said complaining. "H-Hey!" "S-Stop c-complaining." Hoodie/Hoody said picking you up and making you sit on his shoulders. "B-But... Am I a little heavy. I-I mean I'm y/a." "No. You're actually light. Don't worry. But if I do get tired I'll put you on Jack. Kay?" "Kay."

~15 minutes later~

Hoodie/Hoody puts you down. "Looks like we're here." Masky said. "Okay. Me, Hoodie/Hoody, and y/n are sneaking in by the back door. Jack, you and Toby sneak in there parents room and kill them. Make it A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. Remember?" Masky said. "Yup." "Now go." Toby and Jack left already. "Hey y/n, you got the hair clip?" "Yes..." You said picking the lock until you heard a click. "Got it." You 3 walked in the house. Gripping tightly to your w/o/c. "His room is upstairs, first door to your left." Masky said. You and Hoodie/Hoody nodded. Masky staying close behind you and Hoodie/Hoody. You heard muffled screams. They weren't too loud. Cause then it died down after a second. (Here is how the kill went for Jack and Toby!) Here is the gore. If you don't like gore. Please look for the other part of this! Thanks! Toby and Jack went to there window. They climbed up from the tree. Steve's parents were heavy sleepers. That have Jack and Toby an easier way of killing them. They climbed in. Jack went to his mother and nodded, Toby went to his dad. Toby gripped his Hatchet and put a rag over his mouth so he was unconscious, and slammed his hatchet into Steves father's throat. He didn't make a sound. Blood spilled everywhere. His mother just shifted. Not knowing of her husband's death. (Well DUH! HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS!) Jack looked at Steve's mother. Then he gripped tightly onto his scalpel, and sliced her throat. There was a tiny scream. But Jack put a rag her mouth making her unconscious. Steve's parents died. Jack then cut into Steve's mothers stomach and took out her kidneys. Lifted up his mask. And began eating it. When he was down. He grabbed her heart. 'Hmm... She's dead. But her heart is still moving. Oh well...' He thought. Ripping out her heart. He them looked at it. And then he ate it. (Sadly this isn't the end of the gore. Wait for the next one!) (Now back with you, Masky, and Hoodie/Hoody!) You quietly walked to up Steve's door. Unfortunately, Steve isn't as heavy of a sleeper as his parents. He shuffled. You rolled your eyes. Walked up to him, and grinned. You gripped tighter on your w/o/c. You gripped your w/o/c. "Cry your little eyes out Dear~" And stabbed. *SPLAT* Blood was all over his bed. He screamed and cried for just a second. He looked lifeless. His eyes opened up for Second and you could see them rolling back. "Too bad. I would have lied to hear more but that's alright. Mission accomplished boys. Do whatever you want with the body. It still grosses me out. Just a little." "O-Okay. G-Go get J-Jack to t-take out th-the organs, please." Hoodie/Hoody said stuttering. You nodded. A minute later. You bring Jack in. And whispered to him, "Take out the organs or whatever. Your choice." He nodded. He cut Steve open. He took out his Kidneys, and gripped his heart, and pulled it out. You giggled. "Hm?" Toby said walking right next to you. "It's just that, I'm getting used to it. And this one was the funniest one yet. I liked killing him. It was kind of fun. Just a little." They all heard this. "Looks like y/n is getting used to it. You did do a great job. But we have together home. Before cops come here." You nodded. (The gore and all ends here!) You got on Masky's shoulders "Get to it!" You said acting like a 5 year old. He rolled his eyes playfully. And started walking downstairs, out the back door, and into the woods. "I wanna get on Toby, Masky!" You set you down and you jumped on Toby. Good thing he can't feel pain. You then gripped off him and he picked you up, putting you on his shoulders. "This is fun. Thanks." They smirked. Even behind there masks, you could tell. "Welcome. Thanks for helping." Masky said. You nodded and smiled.
_________________________________________
I made it a little linger just you peeps! Thanks for reading! Love you! Bye!
_________________________________________