~Blush til they hush~

~Your point of view~

I blushed a deep crimson scarlet color. "W-Why did you d-do that?!" I said. "Your punishment~" Eyeless Jack said. I blushed even darker. That made them be quiet and blush too. You looked at your hands. Still holding their masks. I ran as fast as I could out the door. "Catch me if you can!!!" I shouted. They stormed after me. I turned the corner making them run into the wall. I ran into BEN and Jeff fighting. Jeff tried to stab BEN. Instead Jeff stabbed my side really bad. Blood was gushing out of my left side of my stomach. I was still running while letting out hardened breaths out through my teeth. "Y/n!! Stop running!!" Masky yelled slightly. I looked at the area Jeff stabbed me while running and said. "N-No. I w-won't loose-" I then collapsed...

~Eyeless Jack's point of view~

I treated her wound. It was really bad. Jeff kept saying he was sorry. I glared at him every time. I care for y/n. Jeff was sent to Slender. "Will she be alright?" Masky asked. "She'll be fine. I just need to clean the wound, then put bandages around it. She just needs to rest. That's all." He nodded. I noticed a small smile across her face. "B-But I... I c-can't. Stop. It h-hurts..." She said. I wondered about what she was saying. Her still yet sleeping peaceful body. She looked like a princess. I still remember. "Y-You'll never g-get the m-masks back. I w-want them. P-Pwease?" I noticed her hugging the masks against her chest. "Let her keep the masks until we catch her. Kay?" I said. They nodded. While grinning.

~3 hours later~

"Y/n!! You need to let it heal." "I-I just want a n-nap... I'm t-tired." She said rubbing her eyes. She looked adorable. "Fine." Masky said. We for some reason blushed. "~Blush til they hush~" She said grinning and getting under her covers. That did make us hush. "Night night cookies!" She aid giggling. That made us laugh. "Night." We said. "We have something to discuss in the morning. But we'll let you rest. Night." I said. She nodded and fell asleep in a jiffy.
_________________________________________
Sorry it's kind of short. I had alot of drama going on, I'm freezing and I just got back from the dance. I'm tired too. (LoL. So we're you in the story!) But, thanks for reading! I love you peeps!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________