~Hoodie/Hoody Part 1~

"I-I... Choose... H-Hoodie/H-Hoody!" I said studdering. I heard 'Aww' from Toby. I walked up towards Hoodie/Hoody and hugged him. "I l-like you. You're n-nice." I said blushing. He hugged me back and picked me up and started walking towards my room. "H-Hoodie/H-Hoody!" I said. "Hmm?" He said. "I-I can walk!" I said. He chuckled lightly. He put me down once we got to my door. I opened the door and grabbed my stuff. He watched me. I sighed. I walked up to him and poked him. He poked me back. It became a poking war. I won. "Carry me to MY room!" I said giggling. "O-Okay. Beware, I-I share that r-room too you know." He said chuckling. I nodded. He picked me up while I was holding onto my stuff. He carried me to our room. It was actually pretty cool. He had a dresser, a desk, a closet, and a large window that had curtains, posters, and drawings around the place. It was cool. "Woah!" I said as looked around the place. The only problem was... There was... Only ONE bed. "U-Ummmm... There's only one bed." I said. Pointing at the bed. He nodded and walked off. I sighed. "I know." He said before walking out the door. I giggled. I walked up to the bed and poked it. I giggled. I pressed my hand against it. It was soft. I grabbed a really smooth, soft, fluffy blanket and wrapped myself with it. I crawled into the bed and curled up into a ball. Hoodie/Hoody came in with Slender Man, "Do you th-think this is a p-problem?" Hoodie/Hoody asked. I sat up looking at them. "Not really she seems comfortable." Slender replied. I blushed a bright pink. They could see it. So I looked away. Slender chuckled. That made me blush even darker. I sighed, acted like they weren't there and put my stuff away. I put away everything. But then I noticed. There's no extra drawer. "Ugh." I groaned. "What seems to be the problem child?" Slender man said walking into me. "There just a-another drawer for my c-clothes. And I th-think it'd be w-weird if shared w-with a guy." I said blushing a bright pink. "Guess you'll have to find a place." I sighed. And flipped onto the bed. "This is going to be a rough day..." I said into the pillow. I heard a low chuckle. I rolled my eyes with them closed. That's possible. "Hoodie/Hoody. We're going to have this figured out. I'm a girl, obviously, you're a boy, we have to share. And I think sharing he same drawer is weird. I don't want you to touch or see or look at something you're not suppose to. Make some room in your drawers. There's 4 there. You're using up all of them. Make room please." I said crossing my arms. Slender man left the room.  Hoodie/Hoody went too the drawers and took his shirts and hoods. He then hung them up. "There is 2 drawers for you." He said lightly. I nodded. I opened one, but there was... Cologne? Cologne in the drawer. "Um. Hoodie/Hoody?" "Y-Yeah?" "You left y-your c-cologne in here. Whoever knew y-you had good taste in b-brands." (It can be Axe or Old Spice, whichever one you prefer! :D) "Oh, sorry..." He said taking it. "It's alright. I like that brand anyway. If that doesn't sound weird to you." I replied, childishly, putting your finger up to tour mouth like if it was a secret. He chuckled. I giggled. You walked up ringing and hugged him. "Your warm. Mind if we stay in this position for awhile?" You said. "Y-You are kind of c-cute. I guess we c-could." He said. 'He's blushing' You thought to yourself. You giggled. "Y-You're not so bad yourself." You replied, nothing lightly. "Are you blushing?" He asked. "Are you blushing?" You asked sticking your tongue out. He removed one of his hands from when he was hugging you and lighted up his mask so you could see his face. He was blushing. You giggled. "Looks like there's my answer." You said. He looked down at you. You looked at him curiously. He then kissed you. You kissed back the second he kissed you. "I-I'm sorry. I sh-shouldn't have done th-that." He said. "No, it's alright. But you were my first kiss though." You said. You heard a chuckle. Jeff. Ugh. "W-What do you want?" You asked. "To watch." "Ew. Gross." You replied back to him. "No make-out session~" Jeff purred. "It was just a kiss, and no you can't watch you freaking perv. This is mine and his room not yours." You replied getting out of Hoodie's/Hoody's grip and shoving Jeff out of the door, closing it. "Hey-" You heard Jeff yell. "Go away." You said childishly. You heard him walk away. Hoodie/Hoody just looked at you. Blushing. He still has his mask off. His chestnut brown hair, his blue eyes, his everything. "H-Hoodie/H-Hoody?" "Hm?" "What's your real n-name?" You asked sheepishly. "B-Brian." He said looking away. "That's a n-nice name. Brian." You said. He blushed. You kissed him. "I like you." You said. "I like you too." He said blushing.
_________________________________________
Hey creeps!! Sorry I couldn't update for the past 2 days. I'll update today again. And on my other story too! Bye! Love you! CreepypastaLust, OUT!
_________________________________________