~Masky Part 1~

"I choose... Masky." You said. Masky seemed surprised. "I didn't think you'd pick me." He said. You chuckled. "Hehe. Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled. "But Y/n! Why won't you pick me?" Toby whined. "Cause, I like Masky." You said blushing a light pink. You could tell he was blushing too. "O-Okay." "I-Is that th-the only r-reason, Y-Y/n?" Hoodie/Hoody asked. You nodded. "O-Okay." Eyeless Jack just looked at you. Then walked away. "I'll go get my stuff. Brb!" Masky nodded.

~25 minutes later after getting all your stuff settled in~

"Well, it looks like I'm lucky I got my own drawers. It would have been weird sharing the same drawers as... You." You said ruffling your hair. He took off his mask, making you notice he was blushing. You blushed too. "We should probably go tell Slendy-" Before you could answer, he smashed his lips against yours. You melted into the kiss and kissed him back. "S-Sorry. I shouldn't have done that." "Nah. It's alright." You said kissing him again, Masky putting his mask back on, and you both walking towards Slenders door. You knocked. "Come in." "Y/n. Have you picked your room?" "Yes, I moved everything that was of  my belonging." "Who did you choose?" "I... Um... Masky." You blushed a light pink. He chuckled. "Okay. Don't do anything you aren't suppose to do~" He said, *winking*. You and Masky looked at each other. Both looking guilty. "You didn't do anything YET have you?" "N-No... Sorta." He chuckled. "You both go have fun and do whatever. Bye." He said. "B-Bye." You said closing the door. "Why did you tell him?" Masky asked. "I-I can't lie to him. He'll figure it out the second I do." "Hmm... Seems reasonable. I guess I can't disagree." You nodded. You walked into the living room. Finding BEN there. "Hey Y/n! Wanna play a game with me?" He asked. "Sure. Is it alright if Masky joins?" "Ooh~ Something going on between you both?" He asked winking. "N-No." BEN chuckled at your response and handed both of you a PS4 controller. "Thanks. What we playing?" "We're going to play... Call of Duty Black Ops 3." "Okay. I love that game." "I know." You three played for about 4 hours. BEN winning at least a million times, you winning about 50, and Masky winning about 30. "I'm beat... I'm taking a nap. Thanks for letting us join." You said. BEN nodded. You grabbed Masky's hand and going into your room. "I'm bored. Wanna play a game?" "We just were!" He said chuckling. "No. I mean like... Spin the bottle or something. I don't know." He blushed, even under his mask, you could tell. "We could play... Hide and Go Seek. Whoever the loser is has to be a slave of some sort for 15 minutes." "Okay. Seems fair." You said nodding. "I'll hide and you try to find me. After 10 minutes, I win automatically." He nodded. He went into a corner and counted to 50. You ran as fast as you could down he hallway, turned to the left, ran into the kitchen and hid in on of the cabinets. You heard footsteps. Someone opened up the cabinet. It was Hoodie/Hoody. "Shh... I have to hide from Masky." "O-Oh. Your in the ch-cheesecake cabinet. Th-That's all." You nodded. And gave him his plain cheesecake one as fast you could and he closed the cabinet door, leaving you back into to utter darkness. Not a second later, Masky opened up the cabinet. 'How did I not hear his footsteps?!' You thought to yourself. "You lose~" Masky purred. You rolled your eyes playfully, and got out of the cabinet. And you and him went back into the room. "What do you want me to do?" You asked crossing you arms. Leaving against the dresser. "Hmm... Some here.' You walked towards him and uncrossed your arms. "W-What-" Before rupiah could finish, he yanked you down on his bed and pinned you down. He took off his mask and kissed you. Again, you melted into the kiss and kissed him back. You giggled. You both pulled away after a minute or two to catch your breath. A second later, you kissed again. This was the same routine for a while...

~10 minutes later~

"I th-think we should stop." You said. He removed his hands from when he was pinning you down. And he nodded. You sat up and blushed a dark crimson. You kissed him again. Then you got up from the bed. You walked towards your phone. You plugged in your headphones and slipped them on. You played the song, I'm in Love with a Killer, by Jeffree Star. It was loud. Masky could hear it. He chuckled. "Is it true?" You took off your headphones, "What?" "Is it the that your in love with a killer?" "Yeah. I am a killer myself though." You said giggling.
_________________________________________
Hey! This is if you choose Masky! There are 3 parts for each Proxy, plus Eyeless Jack. Jack isn't really a Proxy. But, I made it long just for you!! And the song (I'm) in love with a killer is on the top of this chapter! Bye! Love you!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________