~Eyeless Jack Part 1~

"I-I choose... Eyeless Jack." I said nothing a light pink looking away. "B-But Y/n!" Masky said. I looked at him. He then sighed. "O-Okay." Hoodie/Hoody said looking away and walking down the hall with Toby and Masky. You walked up to Jack and stared at him. He stared back, little do you know, he was blushing behind his mask.

~Eyeless Jack's point of view~

It surprised me a little in how she picked me. But I grew calm after a second or two. I have a thing for Y/n. She is cute, adorable, amazing, smart, courageous, and she smells good. (Lol.) "Hey, Jack." She said smiling lightly tugging on my shirt like if she was Sally. I chuckled lightly. She blushed a light pink, she's adorable. "W-Where's your room?" She asked making me jump out of my thoughts. "Oh. This way." I said walking down the hall she followed me. "This is my room. I'll help you get your stuff. But I'm not going to touch... Your clothes. If you know what I mean." I said winking at her. She giggled. She left the room, I followed her. "So. Jack has himself a girlfriend. Hopefully you can keep it. I'll steal her from you~" The Puppeteer said grinning, "You're not going to lay a finger on her." I growled. He smirked. "We'll see about that~" With that last thing he said, he walked away. I growled. Y/n isn't my girlfriend. Yet... I like her alot. But, what if she doesn't feel the same way? I quickly ran after her, and I grabbed her hand lightly and looked away. She looked at our hands and blushed a light pink and looked straight forward. "We're at my room. About to be something else." She said opening the door. I helped her move her sheets and stuff. She grabbed her snow globes and her clothes. Mr and her put her stuff away once we gotta the room. "H-Hey Jack. There's o-only one bed." She said looking at me curiously. I grinned under my mask. I took my mask off, put it on my dresser, took off my jacket and shirt, and grabbed her wrists and kissed her. She melted into the kiss. I picked her up and sat her in my lap. I blushed a deep red. I let go of her wrists and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then broke the kiss the catch my breath. Saliva trailed from our mouths. (Lol. What am I typing?) I then nibbled on her collar bone. She moaned. "Found your sweet spot~" I purred, grinning. I gave her a hickey or two. I kissed her again, passionately. She gasped once is bit her lip, making me get an entrance to slip my tongue into her mouth. I explored every part of her mouth. She pulled away to catch her breath. She was blushing a DEEP DARK scarlet. I chuckled. "Does the Princess need air?" I asked grinning. "N-No!" She hem smashed her lips against mine, I melted into the kiss. I grinned. She pulled away after awhile. Saliva then trailed again. "S-Sorry." She mumbled looking away. I cupped her chin and made her face me. She was blushing a light pink. "Don't worry about it~" I purred and kissed her again. She looked down and realized where she as sitting. "U-Uh!" She mumbled and climbed off me. I chuckled. I gave her a perverted grin. She rolled her eyes. Me and her her weren't something... Yet... "Hey Y/n?" "Hm?" She looked at me curiously. "Would you be my girlfriend?" "Yeah!!" She said and kissed me. I chucked against the kiss. We made out for awhile and pulled away for air, "Wanna take it to the next level?" She blushed a light red. I took it as a yes. I picked her up and put her in my lap. I kissed her passionately, she then hugged her legs around my back and her arms were put around my neck. I grinned. I put my hands on her waist, and gripped on it tightly.  I pushed her back, not breaking he kiss. We pulled away for awhile. "Not... Yet... Jack...~~" She said between her breathing and winked. I chuckled and then I kissed her again and hugged her into my arms and almost took a nap with her... "I love you Y/n~~~" "I love me too~~" She said chuckling. I sighed and acted like I was hurt by her words. She knew I was just teasing her with that. "I'm just teasing you, I love you too~~" She pecked my lips and fell asleep in my arms. I soon did too.
_________________________________________
Hey... I feel really bad... I d-didn't update. I th-thought I p-published his and th-then I looked at his, and how m-many words there was. I t-tried to make it r-real. It's 2:15 AM r-right now. It's k-kinda early, I guess you c-could say. I love you! B-Bye!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________