~Getting settled in~

You have no choice but to share with the boys. The bathroom is decent enough though. You set down all your belongings down, such as, tooth brush, toothpaste, brush, hair pic, a towel, and you had your own drawer. 'Lucky me!' You thought to yourself sarcastically giggling to yourself.

You can pick whichever room you like, or whichever is one is closer to your personality. "This is room. It's got that scent. That let's you know it's new. And no one is been in there for awhile. You dusted the place off. You actually cleaned more than you thought. You vacuumed, sweeped, dusted, and you also decided to check on your instrument. But the boys, Masky, Hoodie/Hoody, Ticci-Toby, and Eyeless Jack were just watching you roam around your room. Once you were done cleaning and all, you sat on your bed, sighed and flipped back. "Do you want to go with us to our mission? Jack offered to join us." Masky said. "Hmm... Sure! Who's the victim?" "A teenager named Steve Hunt." "Are... You... Serious...?" "What's wrong, y/n?" "I know a kid named that. He was a teenager. I knew him in 7th grade. He bullied me for no reason whatsoever. Count me in." You heard a chuckle from Ticci-Toby. "What's so funny?" "N-Nothing. It's j-just h-h-how it seem-ms that y-you want r-revenge. O-Or that's j-just me." You nodded. "I do want revenge. I hated him. He was a jerk." "Wanna see it more brutal than it needs to be?" Hoodie/Hoody asked. "Nah. Just follow Slenders orders. But my order is, make it a SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH." This time Jack chuckled. You just giggled. "Okay. Princess." Masky said. (You: 0///0 ) "LoL. Someone's blushing." "Am not!" You said standing up. And getting your w/o/y/c. They just laughed. "You know its true." 'What's this feeling?' You thought in your head.
_________________________________________
Hey creeps! CreepypastaLust here! Sorry it kinda of short! But, I wanted to thank you for reading my story. I'll update another chapter some time between 11 P.M. to 2 o'clock in the morning. Thanks, love you guys!
_________________________________________

W/o/y/c ~ Weapon of your choice
_________________________________________
Hey, my little creeps. CreepypastaLust here! I'll make the story better and all in no time. I just have to take my time. You don't want to rush. "Only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in LOVE with you." ~Elvis Presley. (Quote on quote.) But, it'll get better. Trust me! Stay creepy! Love you!
_________________________________________