~Hoodie/Hoody Part 3~

~Narrative View~

You and Hoodie/Hoody both woke up to the smell of breakfast. He put his mask on. You were still half asleep, you guess he knew that, cause he picked you up, but he made you get a piggy back ride. You fell asleep after not even 2 seconds later. Hoodie/Hoody walked downstairs with you. "Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Wake up!" Hoodie/Hoody said. Your eyes shot open. "W-Where am I?" You asked. "In the dining room. We have to eat breakfast don't we?" He said messing around. You nodded. There was bacon, eggs, sausage, (lol) cheesecake, waffles, biscuits, jelly, and French toast. (You have got to have something in there you like! If not, pretend there is! :p) You picked up, (which ever food(s) you like!! :)) You poked the food first, and then looked at Hoodie/Hoody. He looked at you and tilted his head at you. You stuck your tongue out and then you poked Hoodie/Hoody. You left him alone and ate. "Thanks for b-breakfast." You whispered to Slender. "Pleasure is mine. Thanks you for keeping Hoodie/Hoody company." Slender said. You grinned and nodded. You walked up stairs and climbed into yours and Hoodie's/Hoody's bed. You grabbed your phone. "Ugh... I need Wi-Fi Hoodie/Hoody!" You said as he walked into the room, closing the door. He chuckled. He walked up to you and out in the password and all for the Wi-Fi. You thanked him. He nodded. You went on YouTube. You watched vines, looked at music videos, and even parodies of celebrities music videos. You laughed most of the time. Hoodie/Hoody looked at you curiously. Then he got an idea. He took off his mask and sat on the bed. You looked at him. "How bout we have our fun~" Hoodie/Hoody asked, grinning. You sat up. "What kind of fun~" You asked. "Which ever way you want it~" You giggled and he pinned you down. He started to kiss you, you melted into the kiss not a second after. You kissed back. He let go of you and sat you on his lap, not breaking the kiss. He moved his hands from when he pinning you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He then stopped. "What's wrong?" He didn't answer. He just looked away. You put one your hands under his chin, "You didn't get a turn on or a b*her did you?" You asked, grinning. He shot his head towards yours quickly, "Y-Yes..." He said looking away, blushing a deep scarlet. You blushed a light pink, "Will you b-be my g-girlfrien?" He asked. "Why not girlfriend?" You asked. He chuckled, "I didn't put the D cause you'll get that later~" "Hoodie/Hoody!!!!!" You yelled and pushed him of the bed, you blushing a deeper red and scarlet by the second. He just laughed. "It's just a joke!! I wouldn't say that to you unless it was a joke!!" He said laughing. "Just to let you know Hoodie/Hoody, that won't be the only turn on, or b*ners you'll get." You said grinning. He chuckled while getting back on the bed. "I know." He said. You giggled. Once he got on the bed, you kissed him. He kissed you back, "Hey Hoodie/Hoody- Oh. It seems that it's a bad time." Masky said scratching the back of his head. Once he barged in the door, you stumbled onto the floor of embarrassment, and cause he just barges in like that. You chuckled nervously. And got up and crawled onto the bed. "We have a mission. Y/n can come along if you want." Masky said. "I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!! Hoodie/Hoody!" You said pouting, while tugging on his sleeve. "F-Fine." He said. You hugged him. "Thanks!" You got off the bed and put your shoes on. And put your headphones around your neck. And played music as you took your phone out. You grabbed w/o/y/c. You grinned. Hoodie/Hoody put his mask on. You grabbed his hand and clutched onto it. You blushed a light pink. And continued to walk.

~1 hour later~

You had fun stabbing people. Hoodie/Hoody and Masky grinned as you said your phrase, "Cry your pretty little eyes out dear~" and then you would stab. You liked being a proxy. It was fun.

~1 Hour later~

Hoodie/Hoody was giving you a piggy back ride as you fell asleep. He though you looked adorable. Masky grinned. You smiled lightly in your sleep. "I... Don't... Know yet..." You mumbled as you slept. Hoodie/Hoody and Masky looked at each other. "F***ing unicorns!!" You mumbled. And you grinned. You woke up to Hoodie/Hoody and Masky snickering. "Yeah yeah. I know. My dreams are weird. You act like you don't have weird or inappropriate dreams or such!" You said still laying your head on Hoodie's/Hoody's back. "Y-You don't w-want to know m-my dreams w-with you Y/n." Hoodie/Hoody said grinning under his mask. Masky just laughed even harder. "Sh-Shut up!" You said blushing a deep scarlet, looking away from them. Hoodie/Hoody chuckled. "I-I love y-you Y/n." Hoodie/Hoody said. "I-I love you too!" You did blushing.

The End!
_________________________________________
Hey creeps!! Remember! It's a one shot! Guess who is doing next?! Eyeless Jack is next!! I'll update his tomorrow!! Love you!! Bye!! CreepypastaLust, OUT!!
_________________________________________