Chapter 9- The Punishment

A/N S. M. U. T. SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! You get the jist. ;)
----------------------------

After dinner, (Y/N) raced up the stairs and into the (Y/N) common room. She bounded up to her dorm and tried to ding her sexiest, most scandalous underwear. She picked out a Slytherin green lace set, and decided to put her sexiest LBD on over it. It was short, but not too short. There was a velvety texture to it, which made it gleam when the light hit it. The silhouette was a-line, with a deep V neckline and spaghetti straps that would show her dreaded mark. Not that she cared much, for she and Severus were in the same situation.

---------------
A/N This is the dress, disregard the choker.

---------------

---------------

(Y/N) threw her (Y/H) robes on over top, and buttoned them all the way down so she won't get in trouble with staff. She scurried undetected down to the dungeons, and finally stops in front of the potion master's door. She knocked quietly three times and unbuttoned the first few bottom and top buttons.

"Enter," was all she heard from the other side of the door. She turned the knob and pushed open the heavy slab of wood with a creak. Severus looked up and smirked when he saw the young woman. He raised from his chair and addressed her. "Ms. (Y/L/N), you will be spending your... detention in my chambers." This thought made her shudder as she started to stride up one of the isles between the desks, dragging her finger along each one.

"Okay, professor," (Y/N) agreed. "But I'm going to leave my robe out here, just so it doesn't interfere with my... work." She slowly undid the last few buttons of her robes, and slid them seductively over her bare shoulders, revealing herself. She swung her hips as she strutted towards Severus, her eyes on his and his eyes on, well, her. He traced her curves with his dark onyx eyes. Her hair. Her neck. Her shoulders. Her legs. Her lips. Her everything, he noticed. Even her mark, which he didn't even mind, knowing their situation.

(Y/N) now stood less than 2 feet in front of her gaping professor. "Oh, Severus," she almost moaned as she put one hand on her chest. "Aren't you going to show me where to go?" she asked innocently, staring into his eyes. She began to walk around him, dragging her hand along his chest and up over his shoulder. She was now standing behind him on her tip-toes and pulling his long, black hair behind his ear. "Aren't you going to show me what to do?" she hummed into his ear. She planted a soft, sweet kiss at the nape of his neck, and he groaned softly.

Severus turned in the young witch's arms, her hands now resting on his chest again. "Come with me, witch," he demanded with a smirk. "There's a lot of work to be done."
---------------

Severus pushed her into the circular living room by the small of her back. He immediately closed, locked, warded, and put a silencing spell on the door. He pushed (Y/N) up against it, and kissed her roughly. He lifted her hands above her head and held them there by her wrists. They broke apart after a couple minutes of very thorough snogging, gasping for air. "Oh, (Y/N)," Severus hissed as he attacked her jaw with his lips. "What you did yesterday was very naughty." He attacked her lips once more, and quickly pulled away. "I might have to punish you for that." He was now smirking and sporting quite a large tent.