Monday Morning

As i walked into school i saw my best friend Cameron Wallis, who was walking with his girlfriend Betty Chambers , the queen bee bitch if you ask me.

So yes I didn't really like her but i only talk to her because of Cameron's sake. We were best friends from junior high and he's always been good with girls.

To tell the truth we actually met like that.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi sweetheart are you new here?". A boy asked as i made my way to a nearby seat.

"Yea i just transfered here". I answered.

"So you wouldn't mind if we hook up sometime and maybe get close and a little intimate". He suggested with a wink.

"Ugh eew".

"I'm just kidding princess don't take it personal" he said chuckling. "Whats your name". He asked.

I just stare at him with a straight face.

"Come on, i cant just keep calling you sweetheart, princess, cuddle ball, cutie and hot stuff all the time". He said sweetly.

I choke out a laugh and look at him silly.

"Its Dejona". I said so he could stop making such a fool of him self.

"That's a pretty name ill just call you Dj". He said." I'm Cameron by they way".

"Nice to meet you". I said shaking his hand.

********
Flashback over

Yea i know he was a player, i made my way to my locker when someone yelled.

"Hey DJ what's up".

I sighed in defeat knowing who it is.

The one person in world that i love so much, my best friend. I said to myself sarcastically as Cameron and Betty walked up to me. More like she modeled.

I just hate her.

She's just always trying to do things that would catch Cameron's eyes.

I role my eyes at her as i looked over at Cameron an force a smile.

"Nothing much whats up". I asked as he hugged me.

"Just chilling before heading to class". He said.

"You mean not go to class, i cant tell when was the last time you have even been into a class room". I said

"I go into class rooms all the time but not really to learn how to do mental things, more like to do physical things". He said defending himself while looking at Betty who is grinning like a cock head.

"Disgusting, stop that, your just sick". I said pointing at his chest.

"I'm a good flu to catch though. I help to clear the thoughts of a hard days work, don't you think". He said looking at Betty.

I wasn't literally friends with her but we both choked on our laugh.

"Anyways I'm heading to class ill catch you at lunch, okay". I told him before heading off before i was late for Speech class.

I walked to class in silence as Cameron walked Betty to her class.

I sat at a seat in the back where my best friend Sash was seated , thank god she choose to seat there because we could waste the entire session.

"Hey girl whats up".I said to her putting my bag on the desk.

Sash was Cameron's sister and my best friend.

"Oh Hello, I'm sorry but that seat is reserved". She said looking at me trying hard not to laugh.

"Oh really well tell that person that is mine now". I said bursting into laughter.

"Hey girl". She said giving me a hug.

"Whats your problem?". I asked her.

"Just wanted to give some trouble". She said.

And minute later Ms Pryce walked in with a pile of paper.

"Shit, Sash we're get thing a test".

"No biggie , there's always a easy way out". She said holding up her book.

"Don't tell me that you want us to cheat?". I asked her.

"Don't think of it as cheating, think of it like... just searching for the answers". She says to me.

"But i was always a good girl, its this going to - ".

" Okay students put away all books, your text begins now, you my press on a book that is not your Speech book". Ms Pryce ordered.

"You in?". Sash asked.

"Fine". I said in frustration.

I did need something to keep my grades up this semester.

Ms Pryce hand out the paper and we got to working.

I flipped through my book for the answers but i guess the pages made a lot of noise because the next thing i knew.

Ms Pryce was standing in front of me waving a pick slip in my face.

The only thing i did was to look up at her and smile like a complete idiot.