Talking To Miss Queen Bee

After leaving Cameron in the library i went to the cafeteria for lunch.

I sat at a seat alone and made myself a hamburger peacefully.

"Hey sweetheart, want some ketchup". Some one said tossing two small bags over at me, I look up to see Betty and her friends giggling like a bunch of lunatic.

"No sweetheart i think you need it more than i do". I said throwing them back in her face.

"Ugh". She flinched.

I smirked as one of her clowns growl at me like a dog.

How do these idiots really be friends with her when i can't even stand her for a second.

"You know what Betty to tell you the truth i don't like you, you sick my stomach like rotten meat, why don't you just leave me alone". I said facing my hamburger again.

"Oh i do sick your stomach huh, I'm surprise you even have one". She hissed.

"Oh darling, let me teach you some Science everyone has a stomach". I said laughing at her stupidity.

"You think your all mighty Dejona but really your not, i don't even no why Cameron and Sash are friends with some one like you". She said in disgust.

"Oh please look who is talking about mighty you think your on top of the would when you know that your really down to earth". I said to her with a scowl .

"Just listen to me you piece of shit, leave Cameron alone or trust me you will swear you never knew me". She said angrily.

"Oh wow your threatening me, oh really now, take a good look at me and tell me if you think you scare me, I don't think so and I don't want Cameron for that matter so he's all yours". I said lying through my teeth.

"Well good, just stay away from him". She said walking away with her two boo boos. 

I still don't have a clue how they stand her.

She's just a bitch.

And was just using them to get what she wanted.

"What was that all about?". Someone  asked taking a seat beside me.

I looked around to see that it was Sash.

"Just the usual telling me to stay away from Cameron like that's ever going to stop me". I told her.

"You got that right, plus, you got me". She said.

"Yea i know". I said biting my hamburger.

"Hey how was the talk with Cameron, anyways?". She asked.

"You were right, he is a pain in the ass". I told her.

"I tried to warn yuh didn't I". She winks.

Now that reminds me of Cameron they always deny that they are some what alike but they really are alike.

They both have the same characteristics, attitude and everything no wonder the can get alone.

We sat in silence as we ate until the bell rang.

It was my last class for the day so it wasn't all that boring.

I hand in my worksheet and did the class activity that Mr Washington gave us.

English class can never be boring. I said to myself.

I was still piss off about what Cameron had said but i know i would soon forgive him.

I just hate that i can't tell him how i feel.

I just have to stay friends with him for now.