I'm Glad

Cameron

I'm so happy, today I'm officially coming out of jail as they want to put it.

It wasn't that bad after all because when aunt BB found out that i was her nephew i got really good treatment.

She said they only book me so that people wouldn't try to hurt me or think they just let me go.

The only person I'm thinking about now is DJ.

She had to no that i wasn't the one who did it. That day when i went over to her house i wasn't the only one there, her Brother was there also.

On my way there i was angry but when i arrive it cooled because when i enter the house i began to panic because her Brother was holding a gun to her father's head.

He was saying something to him and his face looked like a hot red pepper letting off heat.

"You took her from me, you destroyed my life, you almost rapped my sister and now you want me to forgive you and give you my blessing to marry someone else. Hell nah!, you would rotten in your grave first". Sheldon yelled at his dad who was just as shocked as me.

"Sheldon you don't understand, this is not you, its someone else, I'm sorry about your mom i really am and Dejona also i was drunk and I regret it everyday but i have to move on with my life". His father said walking towards him.

"Don't move you piece a shit, that doesn't'  explain everything, you want to remarried so you can come and do the same thing. I wont let you and I wont stick around and watch you hurt my sister. She's also stupid enough to forgive you. That's why I'm gonna end it, I'm gonna finish everything including Dejona". Sheldon hissed.

"You can't do that". I called out and they both looked my way.

"Your always in the way huh, you think you can protect her from me. I'm her Brother and she trust no one like me". He said with a shout.

"You wont hurt her, unless im not here, and ill always be here". I say to him.

"Oh really, we'll see about that". He said and look back at his dad who was now on his knees.

"Please son give me another chance". His father pleaded.

"I'm sorry paps but it looks like your time is up". He said before he pulled the trigger. I looked away because i couldn't bare to see what just took place.

When i looked back in Sheldon's direction he was gone and the gun was at my feet. I ran towards DJ's dad and checked his pulse but he was already gone. That's when i called the police.

******

But DJ needs to know that i didn't do it, she wouldn't even believe me. She might think i really did kill him but i was mad at her Brother not her dad why would i kill him? 

I don't even have a gun.

The cops checked me out and I walked through the gate.

That's when i heard my sister's car coming down the road. I really hope DJ was with her. She pulled up in front of me and I looked through the car.

My heart sank because DJ didn't came, she suppose to hate me right now. How am i even gonna make this up to her?

I have no idea but I'm not gonna stop trying.

"Hey big bro glad you made it through ready to go home?". Sash asked.

"Yea glad to". I said and sit in the front seat as she pulled out onto the road.

After a minute of silence she spoke.

"Look Cameron i believe you that you didn't do it, i know that you wouldn't because your not that smart, and you don't even have a gun". She said.

"Yea whatever, did you... Am talk to DJ?". I asked with hope.

"Yea, but she don't believe me either, she just thinks I'm covering up for you, so my advice to you is if you really want to stay friends with her you need to talk to her". She tells me.

That's the whole point i don't want to stay friends with her, i want more.

I only talk to Betty so she could get jealous and maybe notice me but it never work.

I've liked Dejona since i first saw her. I was really an ass the first time but i really liked her.

"Hello earth to Cameron". Sash said snapping her fingers in front of me.

"What". I asked.

"Do you want to go talk to her now or wait until tomorrow at school?". She asked me.

I didn't even remember that its the middle of the week.

"Is mom really gonna let me go to school tomorrow when all this happen and I just got out?".

"Ah yeah, your still a student you know, and you still have to study for your exams". She say.

"ugh". I was so frustrated.

The ride back home was silent.

As we pulled in the drive way i got out and  went up to my room and slammed the door. I planked my self onto the bed and stretched out my legs, oh how i missed my bed.

Now how am i going to managed going back to school tomorrow after a whole month and a half.

So how did you like this chapter sorry i took so long to update, had a lot going on.

But don't forget to vote and comment.

Merry Christmas y'all.