Kissing In The Dark

Cameron

Today is Justin's party  and I can hardly wait. It has been a while since i have been to parties.

I really want Dejona back, i am truly sorry about what i did and I regret it.

I never ment to hurt her. All i want is her back into my life.

I walk down stairs to see mommy sitting on the couch, from last month she has been on a couple business trips and so we had to be responsible teenagers.

Last Saturday when i tired to talk to Dejona she just ignore me.

I am not going to assume that she is seeing someone because that would just mess me up one again.

I don't indent on getting any one hurt i just find it really hard to be alone with my girl friend.

I gather my strength and walk back up stairs to Dejona's room.

As i got closer to the door my heard raced, i lift my are and knocked.

The door open and revealed DJ. She was wearing a light blue dress and from what i was seeing she wasn't in a bra.

"Hi I'm sorry if i disturb but  i....... "

"Cameron why are you here?". She ask.

"I told you i made a mistake. Baby I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, please understand".  I begged.

"Cam... ".

" If you want me to go on be doing knees i will see". I said going on my knees. "Please, i miss you baby please".

"Cameron just stop! okay, i moved on i don't want to look back on my old life anymore". She told me eyes full with emotion.

"Please DJ, i need you, your the only girl i have everybody fallen in love with please don't break my heart".

"Break your heart, Cameron what has gotten into you, you are the one who broke my heart, you are the one who crushed me, and I hate you everyday for it, just leave me alone as of now on". She screamed at me and ran off to Sash's room.

"DJ". I called after her but she just continue running.

*************

Dejona Pov

I cant believe Cameron, he just gets on my last nerve.

Thank GOD for Miles, after Sash's had introduce us we went to the park and hang out, he bought me ice cream and told me something's about him.

He went to an all boys school his best friend is gay and he loves hanging out with him. But of course he is not gay.

But Miles is very generous, he's sweet, kinda, soft spoken, and loving oh and he is trust worthy unlike Cameron.

I went to Sash's room and barged in.

"Hey, you should try knocking sometimes you know". She warn me but i just kept walk in until i plank myself into her bed.

"Hey, whats wrong?". She asked now concerned.

I dried my eyes and look at her.

"Cameron".

"Oh come on not again, for f***'s sake why cant he leave you alone. You know what we are bother gonna dress up tonight and go to Justin's party".

"But today is Sunday, we have school tomorrow". I told her.

"So, come one love a little". She go on.

"Yea heard that one before". I said sarcastically.